It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
So I'm here today to talk you all about a game that looks interesting:
Name of the game is Craft of Gods. The game is published by a small company named Kalikanthus. From the game website I took this info, I'm not in closed beta so i dont know how much of this information is accurate:
Basically its a skill based fantasy game. Skill system consiste on 14 schools:
* Fire: needed to control the power of fire, allows casting of destructing fire-based spells and power of fire-based defense
* Earth: you become part of the earth, and will be able to use it to damage your opponents, and to slow and block them in combat
* Lightning: the power of the thunder will be at your disposal, and also the best power to paralyze your enemy
* Wind: the breath of the nature is not only something that refreshes your body, but can also be a fierce, destructive power to block and overpower your enemies
* Water: this school combines powers of life and destruction
* Psychic: you will be able to expand the power of your mind, allowing you to cause damage with your mental powers and to weaken and control your enemies.
* Healer: this school is for you, if you wish to be the backbone of your party, healing and curing them
* Nature: this school is an ancient one, reaching back to the first inhabitants of “Craft of Gods” world; you will be able to control nature and learn such skills as poison and invisibility
* Archer: you can increase your power and skills for long range attacks
* Berserk: do you want to destroy your enemies, without any thought to the damage you are taking? This school is perfect for you: attack and power are their idols.
* Melee: enhances your melee ability on a path to becoming a true warrior
* Defense: do you like to be like a rock, against your opponents break their heads? This school has the most powerful skills for defense.
* Demonology: you will control the dark side of creatures, gain the ability to summon demons and control them
* Necromancy: life is power but death is the ultimate power. You will able to control the undead and their powers.
From this schools you can only maximize 2, and a third one at half. Of course you can distribute the points the way you want but, if you wanted to maximize schools, this is the max cap you have, 2 at max and a third one at half.
The game is RvR with a 3rd neutral faction for the ones not wanting pvp at all.
The game is goin to have housing, taming, mounts throught taming, crafting and player driven economy.
Graphicaly looks decent.
It's target based. Wich means, you select your target and use your abilities so no need to be in first person view. That means too that you see your character while you play.
The game is going to be p2p.
Is goin into open beta on 18 of february, you can register for open beta right now.
The problem is, it's europe based, I dont know if players from north america will be able to play it or not. Maybe they can, or maybe they will need to wait for a north american server. For all of us european players liking this big and great community here in mmorpg.com looks like we have a good one coming.
thanks for reading!!!!