Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Was bored and uninstalled this crap.

kanechartkanechart Member UncommonPosts: 707

BUT WAIT... It was not crap but I did uninstall it.

I feel that I have been corrupted with simple 1-2-3 leveling and just lost touch of enjoying a game that requires skills and work. I use to play games when I was younger like Endless Ages and Neocron. Now Neocron was more like AO skill system sort of where Endless Ages was more like Ryzom I guess. You use a range weapon you level your range weapon % and such.

I played Ryzom years and years ago not even sure my account anymore but not sure if its worth finding it even it would have had maybe a month of hardcore play not like a half a year or anything.

Damn I think my biggest issue is I had people sort of walk me through the whole newb island then help me for most of my time in game starting out in a sand city? (tatooine joke)

We went out there was a few little lakes they showed me harvesting if I recalled it was like sucking energy and thinking about it excited me now...

Grrrr

Anyone want to give me a hand maybe a tour if I reinstall and start fresh?

I'm going to bed now but maybe someone help me out grrr I'm depressed good times but the graphics the tree's and such felt strange I must be going blind or something....

I'm going bed I'm going on and on..

SNIP

Comments

• MaDSaMMaDSaM Member Posts: 627

As you can see on the official boards, players are more than willing to help you.

I´m on the German server, so I can´t help. But I would :)

But why post the same text here and there?

CU

SaM

Ryzom, we dare to be different.
    Do you dare to adapt?
  • EvasiaEvasia Member Posts: 2,827

Its clear your themepark player that hold your hand if you need someone run you through starter island then my good friend your not right for sandbox game like ryzom.

Games played:AC1-Darktide'99-2000-AC2-Darktide/dawnsong2003-2005,Lineage2-2005-2006 and now Darkfall-2009.....
    In between WoW few months AoC few months and some f2p also all very short few weeks.