Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

is there team deathmatch?

quickman007quickman007 Member Posts: 125

i dont really like anything but TDM and im just wondering if they have it. im guessing they do, but i just wanna confirm it. and could you name the game modes that they do have?

ty

Comments

• EkibiogamiEkibiogami Member UncommonPosts: 2,154

Death match as in first to 50 kills? Not that I have seen... its all Objective based in some way. BUT I might nota played it yet. Havent been able to play mutch due to work so..

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude; greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
    —Samuel Adams

• TasselsTassels Member Posts: 4

There's no TDM yet, and i doubt there will be. The game is very objective based, with a huge emphasis on working as a team. TDM tends to turn into a giant clusterfuck. Especially when the game's class based, I just don't see how it would work well.

• quickman007quickman007 Member Posts: 125

oh wow....well that changes everything lol

• FibsdkFibsdk Member Posts: 1,112

There is an arena for people who just want to duke it out with a rank system that doesn't fully work yet. It only displays your placement and progress but no stats

As others have stated since this is class based you won't see any serious focus on TDM. Not all the classes are designed to be killing machines for it to be an even fight across the field.

• quickman007quickman007 Member Posts: 125

it doesn't have to be a serious forcus on TDM, i just want a TDM mode. and they could easily do that even with classes. i don't see why having classes would stop them from making that.