Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Path Ahead project

GoronianGoronian Member Posts: 724

The Path Ahead is a guild, originally envisioned with a simple goal - to bond together like-minded gamers, who are weary of the more modern breed of games and gamers of achieving personal goals and heavy reliance on end-game. Since then, we've narrowed our focus a little, seeking to create a strong team of people, reliant on each other and ultimately enjoying every aspect of the game, rather, than forcing ourselves to beat it as fast, as possible. After the initial two rocky months and some re-consideration, our game of choice became Allods Online. Community feedback is, of course, heavily encouraged.

You can join us at our forums here.

Or read about our humble beginnings here.

I hate WoW because it made my plush hamster kill himself, created twin clones of Hitler, punched Superboy Prime in reality, stared my dog down, spoiled my grandmother, assimilated me into the Borg, then made me into a real boy, just to make me a woman again.

Comments

• kanechartkanechart Member UncommonPosts: 707

I wish you and your guild the best of luck in Allods.

SNIP

• GoronianGoronian Member Posts: 724

With the Closed Beta of Allods Online almost over, we have our hands full with preparing for the release. It's never too late to join and experience, just what is this all about! Visit us at our forums, for further info.

I hate WoW because it made my plush hamster kill himself, created twin clones of Hitler, punched Superboy Prime in reality, stared my dog down, spoiled my grandmother, assimilated me into the Borg, then made me into a real boy, just to make me a woman again.

• GoronianGoronian Member Posts: 724

And we're oficially online! You can find us on Nezeb server. Seek Jaren, Dawdle, Maylei, Chellion or any other guild member to join. We're also among the first guilds, created on the server Empire-side.

• zhombiezhombie Member UncommonPosts: 160

LOL You could almost say I (Chellion) blinked! We'll have to take a better pic with me not using the /sleep emote otherwise people might not think I exist outside of a sarcophagus!

___________~____________
    Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth. - Oscar Wilde

• davidbzrdavidbzr Member Posts: 71

mmm, I forgot about this, I'll enter the game right now and join the guild :) i'm exited bout this..