Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In need of a P2P!

tomskie010tomskie010 Member Posts: 12

unfortunatly i am an addict...of MMO's ;) WoW was my gateway drug and it rly introduced me to the MMO world and i couldnt stop playing. However as the years passed WoW deteriorated into World of Carebears and it rly babies players throughout the entire game. It has become rediculously easy to play.

I tried Lotro but could never rly get into it just because it felt like i was playing watered down WoW.

It has been a long while since ive payed to play an mmo and im in desperate need of a game.

I rly liked the PvP system of WoW how it was fun and slightly important but not absolutely necessary (spelling?) and i rly loved the PvE standpoint of the game.

Id like a game with:

-that "addictive" MMO feel

- A fairly large player base

- Good PvP

-Good PvE

-Preferably P2P just because of the increase in quality

Any suggestions?

Comments

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

everquest 2 sentinel of fate (gothic)

• johnmatthaisjohnmatthais Member CommonPosts: 2,663

Honestly, the first time you jump into EvE, it will be an amazing rush of something new. Whether you want to continue beyond that point is up to you.

You can play completely free by all means if you can raise the in-game cash to afford it. It's all in player trading. This does not, however, saunter the fact that it is, in fact, a P2P game by all intents and purposes.