Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How is this game?

2

Comments

  • joker007mojoker007mo Member Posts: 712
    Originally posted by tsurano

    Originally posted by joker007mo



    though i must admit the damn thing can be quite annoying asks tons of questions not just about game stuff but like what browser i use and a whole lot of other semi personal stuff kinda felt like i was being interrogated a couple times

     

     

    AIKA is doing market research to figure out more information about its players.  So deceptively evil, disguising a survey as a game!

    well i bluffed it off as me giving my pran a personality maybe dk but some of the questions were awkward  like "how should i be answering this in case its a hack or something "  and i might add  im glad i didnt sell the outfit i obtained other wise i woulda had a little girl in underwear running around  idk but i felt the pran should have an outfit on to start with which was weird to say the least  i was playing the cleric so my pran had yet to be anything useful to me though in no way did it seem i wouldnt eventually get to use her more effectively i cant say i dont like aika either since i did tell my cousin about it but its mainly the fact it was free

    image

  • tsuranotsurano Member Posts: 52
    Originally posted by joker007mo

    Originally posted by tsurano



    AIKA is doing market research to figure out more information about its players.  So deceptively evil, disguising a survey as a game!

    well i bluffed it off as me giving my pran a personality maybe dk but some of the questions were awkward  like "how should i be answering this in case its a hack or something "  and i might add  im glad i didnt sell the outfit i obtained other wise i woulda had a little girl in underwear running around  idk but i felt the pran should have an outfit on to start with which was weird to say the least  i was playing the cleric so my pran had yet to be anything useful to me though in no way did it seem i wouldnt eventually get to use her more effectively i cant say i dont like aika either since i did tell my cousin about it but its mainly the fact it was free

     

    Well in CBT the Pran was asking some pretty strange questions as well.  Mine asked me where I would go for a vacation and other strange things.

    What Nation are you?  And I have my cousin playing it also.  He's getting upset that his schoolwork is getting in the way of his playing time.

  • KordeshKordesh Member Posts: 1,715
    Originally posted by tsurano

    Originally posted by joker007mo

    Originally posted by tsurano



    AIKA is doing market research to figure out more information about its players.  So deceptively evil, disguising a survey as a game!

    well i bluffed it off as me giving my pran a personality maybe dk but some of the questions were awkward  like "how should i be answering this in case its a hack or something "  and i might add  im glad i didnt sell the outfit i obtained other wise i woulda had a little girl in underwear running around  idk but i felt the pran should have an outfit on to start with which was weird to say the least  i was playing the cleric so my pran had yet to be anything useful to me though in no way did it seem i wouldnt eventually get to use her more effectively i cant say i dont like aika either since i did tell my cousin about it but its mainly the fact it was free

     

    Well in CBT the Pran was asking some pretty strange questions as well.  Mine asked me where I would go for a vacation and other strange things.

    What Nation are you?  And I have my cousin playing it also.  He's getting upset that his schoolwork is getting in the way of his playing time.

    I believe the questions are supposed to influence the personality your Pran takes on. Of course, they could be used for other more dubious purposes, but I don't know how useful or accurate they could consider that data for market research. 

    Bans a perma, but so are sigs in necro posts.

    EAT ME MMORPG.com!

  • kwaikwai Member UncommonPosts: 824
    Originally posted by SagetheRage


    I dunno.  Game looks pretty perverted.  You level up your daughter by being "intimate" with her?
    Here are some of the voiceovers the different daughters say:(taken from http://aika-forum.gpotato.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=983&sid=3e350c5af56c32102e1b7fad084e9637)
    "Let me get my hands on that!"

    "Master, I thought you had more stamina?"

    "Should I lie down next to you?"

    "Nice moves!"

    "You really get rough with it!"

    "AMAZING"

    "I love the way it melts in my mouth!"

    "Tell me if I've got anything on my lips."

    "MMM so tasty"

    "I really needed to wrap my lips around this"

    "Come here and check me out"

    "I look too good"

    "Take good care of me master"

    "Don't you wish your Guildmates were hot like me?"

    "Im craving something"

    "I want to eat something big and tasty"

    "Im definetly growing up, can you tell?"

    "I want to show you just how strong I am"

    "What do you think of my new curves master?"

    "HMMM, what else are you good at?"

    "Oh, I thought it was going to be harder than that"

    "Im not in the mood"

    "Are you gonna keep me close with you today master?"

    "Lets see how fast we can move"

    "You fill me up with so much warmth"
    Don't get me wrong, I find those pretty funny and am not easily offended, so don't really have a problem with it.  It does seem like it'll attract pedos though.  I can only imagine the kinky outfits they'll have on the cash shop to dress up your daughter.

     

    Lmao, haha, crazy stuff.

  • tehikktehikk Member Posts: 497

     

    Tried it, didn't really like it, think I'll stick away from Asian theme MMOs...

    "The question that sometimes drives me hazy: Am I, or the others crazy?" - Albert Einstein

  • will75will75 Member UncommonPosts: 365

    To each their own , the game is pretty nice overall...  

  • grumb7fishgrumb7fish Member Posts: 15
    Originally posted by tsurano

    Originally posted by SagetheRage


    I dunno.  Game looks pretty perverted.  You level up your daughter by being "intimate" with her?
    Here are some of the voiceovers the different daughters say:(taken from http://aika-forum.gpotato.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=983&sid=3e350c5af56c32102e1b7fad084e9637)
    "Let me get my hands on that!"

    "Master, I thought you had more stamina?"

    "Should I lie down next to you?"

    "Nice moves!"

    "You really get rough with it!"

    "AMAZING"

    "I love the way it melts in my mouth!"

    "Tell me if I've got anything on my lips."

    "MMM so tasty"

    "I really needed to wrap my lips around this"

    "Come here and check me out"

    "I look too good"

    "Take good care of me master"

    "Don't you wish your Guildmates were hot like me?"

    "Im craving something"

    "I want to eat something big and tasty"

    "Im definetly growing up, can you tell?"

    "I want to show you just how strong I am"

    "What do you think of my new curves master?"

    "HMMM, what else are you good at?"

    "Oh, I thought it was going to be harder than that"

    "Im not in the mood"

    "Are you gonna keep me close with you today master?"

    "Lets see how fast we can move"

    "You fill me up with so much warmth"
    Don't get me wrong, I find those pretty funny and am not easily offended, so don't really have a problem with it.  It does seem like it'll attract pedos though.  I can only imagine the kinky outfits they'll have on the cash shop to dress up your daughter.

     

    Taken out of context that is really bad but in context it makes sense and isn't nearly as dirty.   Besides, only one Pran personality type says those lines out of the 6 total.

    Also, they are not your daughter at all.  They are fairies that are put through school so they can be your "daughter" later on.  They are pretty much just a partner.

    You don't level up Pran by being intimate.  Raising their affection level affects if they will buff you or not.  You raise affection by talking to them and not starving them.  To level up Pran, you have to grind monsters (quests will not level your Pran).  Dungeon parties are a great way to do this.

     

    Hope this clarifies some things.

     

    That somehow makes it sound dirtier.

    "These are my principles; if you don't like them, I have others." -Groucho Marx

  • ZixoZixo Member Posts: 15

    I m playing it few days only and first day I almost uninstaled it , but now I can say its a good  game I was in my first dungeon and not to mention the shitty drop rate and potion consuming I was very very suprised with the intensive gameplay. I dont like asian style but this game is not realy that way its good try it out...

  • unimatrix8unimatrix8 Member Posts: 107

    I'll have to say, imo this is one of the better f2p games out there so far. So far im lvl 16 and i never make it pass lvl 5 in alot of these f2p games. So thats saying a lot right there. If they don't bonk up the C/S i plan on sticking with the game until SWTOR launches or maybe even longer. So to sum it up i say it's worth a try.

  • yaminsuxyaminsux Member UncommonPosts: 973

    Its only 450mb so it doesn't take long to download. IMO it's a bit ok-ish compared to other F2P mmo out there. so far i'm not hooked so to speak.

  • tsuranotsurano Member Posts: 52

    Quick tip:



    If you download it using Pando Media Booster, make sure to uninstall Pando when you are done.  Otherwise it will keep seeding to other players and eat up your bandwidth.

  • drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

    yep and graphic quality is between wow and guild wars that being a 1000 vs 1000 player pvp game makes this an awsome mmo!

  • Honeymoon69Honeymoon69 Member Posts: 647

    1. 1000 vs 1000 is overated b/c 99% of the time ppl will just sit at the teleporter. 

    2.  Castle siege only happen to those in the biggest guilds and only once a week for like 10 mins, nothing like Daoc.

    3.  U cant rvr when there isnt many ppl to rvr with.  Its open beta and 2 of out 5 nations have no one wants to play.  They cant even fill up 1 server for open beta.

     

     

  • IdesofMarchIdesofMarch Member Posts: 1,164
    Originally posted by Honeymoon69


    1. 1000 vs 1000 is overated b/c 99% of the time ppl will just sit at the teleporter. 
    2.  Castle siege only happen to those in the biggest guilds and only once a week for like 10 mins, nothing like Daoc.
    3.  U cant rvr when there isnt many ppl to rvr with.  Its open beta and 2 of out 5 nations have no one wants to play.  They cant even fill up 1 server for open beta.

    1. Not true, otherwise relics wouldn't change hands as often as they do. During a raid the only time a defending nation will sit at the rift is after they've pushed back the invading nation to it.

    2. Five guilds can create a guild alliance, so not every guild participating in CS will be a large one. And any Level 2 guild can sign up if they want to and have the entry fee. Your ten minutes comment is also dead wrong, as most of the Sieges in CB2 lasted a half hour or more (Lenaria's lasted the full hour because no one could take it). The only one that from what I heard went quickly was the one in Vanov, as there was less competition and SGX had a lot more high-level players, allowing them to steamroll to the center.

    3. Alethius, Feonir, and Lenaria are full of people, especially the first two. Vanov had a considerably lower population in CB2, which was hampered afterwards by the Feonir/Vanov alliance and a bunch of Vanov players jumping ship to Feonir. Ostyrion on the other hand has a horrible reputation, so most folks steer clear of that nation.

    image
  • drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856


    ok im lvl 26 at the moment heres a few tip


    1:do 1quest at a time(if you dont you ll grind somewhere a long the way i felt it was less grindy the way i did it once i left starting zone


    2:use your graphic card setting .i run it at aa 4 ,af 8 (graphic card setting not game)


    3 this week-end will be the first officially annouced battle server are always packed i havent reached battle yet but i sure see a hell of a lot text from those battle going on and it sound addictive(my graphic setting isnt for pvp since i havent reached it yet)


    graphic are very good if you use your graphic card.the game setting are low(like mabinogi)but if you use your card you see


    graphic on par with guild wars and freakingly close to aion(solo play)


    might have to play those down a lot for 1000 vs 1000 fight but its no biggy lol just the fact this is a real mmo and not a mo branded as a mmo remove a lot of bitterness (at least for me an judging by the crowd ?lot of others to like this game


    for all its low ressource req and epic blattle possibility in a 450 mb dl see you in game guys i ll be there for a long while!


    ps:only real beef so far!they need to restart server more often lot of stuff in game are bugged because they didnt restart server often enough!

  • DillingerEPDillingerEP Member UncommonPosts: 363

    Maybe if it wasn't gpotato, then i could get into it. But they ultimately fucked up Rappelz, and Allod's Online, plus a couple other games. No thank you!

  • syndreamersyndreamer Member UncommonPosts: 43

    Game is pretty good and well done. Classes seem imba especially Mage and Warriors. Dual Gunners are a bit harder to level than Rifleman. Get used to chugging potions in instances and hard boss battles. I like the drops, and the crafting of items since anything past lvl 20 at the NPC shop gets a tad bit expensive. So far I can see that there's a lack of set pieces. The first set you get is at lvl 50.

     

    Currently I'm level 28 Warrior, and also have a lvl 22 Dual Gunner. One gripe is that there's a huge amount of Botters in-game, though you can kill them it'll make your infamy go up and then you're a target for PKers. There is a way to kill botters just by dotting them and then having the mobs kill them off, but the fact that the GMs haven't done much to alleviate this evergrowing problems just means that by the time they do something about it, it might just be too late. Another thing is they're placing IP blocks, but on the wrong countries. Brazil (Brazilians aren't that bad) being the victim so far in the IP block. Though I rather have an annoying Brazilian over a Chinese gold farmer or a Vietnamese Botting Commune.

     

  • farfanugonfarfanugon Member Posts: 419

    ha theres really no GMs yet . wont start seeing a GM turn out for a week or so yet

    image

  • spinach8puffspinach8puff Member CommonPosts: 864

    I enjoyed the game very much until Tabazra Desert. You spend around seven levels there and the majority are just kill quests. Meaning you just kill 50 of this mob or 20 of two different kinds of the same mob. It's a pretty big difference from the quests in Amarkand and Verband. Amarkand wasn't as fun as Verband, but at least it had a new dungeon. You don't get a new dungeon until Lost Mines and people mostly want dungeon mates that were 40+ for it.

    I quit after finding the same thing in the beginning of the next zone, but I may play it again just to see if the questing is still just "Kill 50 Merkbees." I'm level 38 and you're supposed to get a mount at level 40 I believe which I am slightly excited to see.

  • ArchendrusArchendrus Member Posts: 16

    I think each class has their own mount and some of them are really cool, I'm a dual gunner and I'm not sure what my mount is but I saw a rifleman riding on this hover motorcycle thing lol

  • spinach8puffspinach8puff Member CommonPosts: 864

    Originally posted by Archendrus


    I think each class has their own mount and some of them are really cool, I'm a dual gunner and I'm not sure what my mount is but I saw a rifleman riding on this hover motorcycle thing lol

    You can find the Dual Gunner and pictures of all of the other mounts HERE on the Aika forums. I love that mine is a huge white unicorn cat.

  • drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

    Originally posted by davidbzr



    Originally posted by SagetheRage


    I dunno.  Game looks pretty perverted.  You level up your daughter by being "intimate" with her?
    Here are some of the voiceovers the different daughters say:(taken from http://aika-forum.gpotato.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=983&sid=3e350c5af56c32102e1b7fad084e9637)
    "Let me get my hands on that!"

    "Master, I thought you had more stamina?"

    "Should I lie down next to you?"

    "Nice moves!"

    "You really get rough with it!"

    "AMAZING"

    "I love the way it melts in my mouth!"

    "Tell me if I've got anything on my lips."

    "MMM so tasty"

    "I really needed to wrap my lips around this"

    "Come here and check me out"

    "I look too good"

    "Take good care of me master"

    "Don't you wish your Guildmates were hot like me?"

    "Im craving something"

    "I want to eat something big and tasty"

    "Im definetly growing up, can you tell?"

    "I want to show you just how strong I am"

    "What do you think of my new curves master?"

    "HMMM, what else are you good at?"

    "Oh, I thought it was going to be harder than that"

    "Im not in the mood"

    "Are you gonna keep me close with you today master?"

    "Lets see how fast we can move"

    "You fill me up with so much warmth"

    Don't get me wrong, I find those pretty funny and am not easily offended, so don't really have a problem with it.  It does seem like it'll attract pedos though.  I can only imagine the kinky outfits they'll have on the cash shop to dress up your daughter.

     

    O_O

     

    I haven't had a pran yet but that just let me xd

    they look like little girls lol

     

     

    i have 2 pran a water and a fire both reached lvl 10 and i have yet to ear this sillyness

    but since they age till lvl??voice might change lol but i can garanty you before lvl 15 i havent seen one line of what the other speak about !since at 18 or 21 they are grown up they might act like grownup lol.its like asking your little daddys girls to behave(little daddys girls is in fact 31 gees!)

  • drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

    as for mount !so far cleric get a white playfull cat!,paladin get a licorn,some get steel mount

  • ArchendrusArchendrus Member Posts: 16

    Originally posted by spinach8puff


    Originally posted by Archendrus


    I think each class has their own mount and some of them are really cool, I'm a dual gunner and I'm not sure what my mount is but I saw a rifleman riding on this hover motorcycle thing lol

    You can find the Dual Gunner and pictures of all of the other mounts HERE on the Aika forums. I love that mine is a huge white unicorn cat.

    Aw sweet, tyvm : )

  • drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

    for those that felt male female issue was annoying ,this solution was chosen to limit various issue(lag being one of the main)

Sign In or Register to comment.