Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

When people are silent and don't express their true feelings

Is one of the most annoying things ever. I would rather people express their true feelings then hide behind silence. Even if their true feelings are offensive or mean, then I can respond back honestly and engage, instead of that individual keeping you guessing and never knowing what was really going on.

On a side note,

Man does being human and being on planet earth suck sometimes. Sometimes I feel like I want to take a giant sword the size of the moon with the power of 1000000000000 meteors and smash it into the earth and destroy everything and build a new Universe with better people and better things.

Comments

• ZindaihasZindaihas Member UncommonPosts: 3,662

Wow!  Bad break-up?  If so, sorry partner.

• MyreanMyrean Member Posts: 186

Well, I'm  that kind of person.. >.< 

When I 'm hurt I don't want to talk I just keep it to myself...specially when my boyfriend play Atlantica Online too much that he almost forgot our anniversary/... that was really hurt,  I just don't want to talk to him and just quiet even though he already ask me if there's something wrong.... :(  Sometimes I get jealous  to AO specially when the times that I haven't play  that game... hehehe WEll i think it's in the nature of every woman to remain silent even though they were hurt. Because I don't want to argue anymore with him, I prefer to be quiet..

• ZindaihasZindaihas Member UncommonPosts: 3,662
    Originally posted by Myrean

When I 'm hurt I don't want to talk I just keep it to myself...specially when my boyfriend play Atlantica Online too much that he almost forgot our anniversary/... that was really hurt,  I just don't want to talk to him and just quiet even though he already ask me if there's something wrong.... :(  Sometimes I get jealous  to AO specially when the times that I haven't play  that game... hehehe WEll i think it's in the nature of every woman to remain silent even though they were hurt. Because I don't want to argue anymore with him, I prefer to be quiet..

You could always return the favor and make him jealous.  Either that or dump his ass.

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142
    Originally posted by Zindaihas

Originally posted by Myrean

You could always return the favor and make him jealous.  Either that or dump his ass.

What he said.  I'm thankful that every girl I've ever dated told me straight up what the problem was.  I rarely had to guess and if I did it was pretty obvious that something was amiss.  Gotta love girls with a spine!

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• raingermanraingerman Member Posts: 6

There's a saying, "silent waters run deep". Also there's the possibility that that person is a psycho. Lol! ^^