Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lf f2p martial art or fantasy mmorpg

AldarickAldarick Member Posts: 3

hi

Im looking for a martial arts or fantasy mmorpg. Ive played 9dragons a long time ago and it was nice except for the stupid ads and the insane grinds...but then again most mmorpg have insane grind so... im looking for some pvp too, castle wars if possible. Crafting too. o and if possible nothing that rely too much on the item shop, unless you can buy items from player with game money.

Games i liked

Ragnarok online, 9 dragons, wonderking until the hacker invaded the game, shaiya, secret of the solstice, luna online, rappelz,

Those i hated

WoW, runes of magic, world of kung fu, mabinogi, perfect world, aces online, anything that let you use bot..

im looking for a game with a fairly large community, a few classes to choose, not too old graphic, nothing like guild wars..couldnt even play for a month...well im waiting for your suggestion, thanks

Comments

• misterdurpmisterdurp Member Posts: 157

Was gonna say Martial Heroes, but that game has old graphics (and i believe its on the verge of dying), Metin 2 has quests that require you to buy item mall stuff to complete em..

id say try 2moons/Dekaron, 2moons is the US version and Dekaron the EU version.

• AldarickAldarick Member Posts: 3

o yeah i played 2moons when it was released and it was nice, but i heard taht lately it was kinda focused on the item mall, still ill go check it out, if you have anymore suggestion let me know.

• misterdurpmisterdurp Member Posts: 157

well i pretty much played what you already listed (played 9dragons for a few months before i got tired of the endless grind)

i found Atlantica Online to be fairly good (its a turnbased mmo)

• AldarickAldarick Member Posts: 3

I tried atlantica online too, i liked it but its not really what im looking for. I prefer having only 1 char to manage. Crafting was great in atlantica though.except you had to kill alots of monster to actually craft the items, that was kinda weird. I really forgot to list a tons of mmorpg i played...