Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aika: Aika Online Closed Beta Key Handout

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

MMORPG.com has been given 5000 keys to give to our community for the upcoming beta test for Aika Online - the latest offering from gPotato! Aika’s First Closed Beta will run from Feb 3rd (11am pst) through Feb 9th and is fully loaded with 5 nations, 6 classes, 30 levels, and hundreds of quests.

TO GET YOUR CLOSED BETA ACCESS KEY CLICK HERE!

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196

Yep, another Korean game that alot of people are intrested in playing. I am one of them.

• DeserttFoxxDeserttFoxx Member UncommonPosts: 2,402

Originally posted by schawo
    <Mod Edit>

This should just warrant a warning.

SO tired of this site cause all it is is people trashing every new mmorpg.

Quotations Those Who make peaceful resolutions impossible, make violent resolutions inevitable. John F. Kennedy

Life... is the shit that happens while you wait for moments that never come - Lester Freeman

Lie to no one. If there 's somebody close to you, you'll ruin it with a lie. If they're a stranger, who the fuck are they you gotta lie to them? - Willy Nelson

• raingermanraingerman Member Posts: 6

I'm gonna try my luck on this! I have nothing to lose anyway...

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Originally posted by raingerman

I'm gonna try my luck on this! I have nothing to lose anyway...

Why dont more people think the same way you do?

• OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726

Originally posted by DeserttFoxx

Originally posted by schawo

<Mod Edit>

This should just warrant a warning.

SO tired of this site cause all it is is people trashing every new mmorpg.

Maybe you should read up on the game first before commenting.  Heavily pvp based item store game, highly typical of many eastern development efforts.  Which basically means unless you have deep pockets you are just fodder for those that that do.  That makes for real fun game play right?  And people wonder why many of us are jaded against what is coming from the east.
  • leetRleetR Member Posts: 2

Sick, just stopped playing COD4 so got enough time to get back into the mmo's.

I'll definately be testing this game, my ign will be: Frozentears like my name was on several other mmo's!

-Frozentears