Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

a gave up on mmo!

neosurfeurneosurfeur Member UncommonPosts: 193

Some of you will probably understand, and those without any real culture of mmo wont understand the sense we can gave to that song ....

* keep in mind mmorpg industry *

...ps: u can kisk me twice but at least let me fuck ur lies!

Comments

• MyreanMyrean Member Posts: 186

Can I ask why did you gave up on playing mmo? I think there's a lot of mmo that you need to check out if it will suit on your preference.... But I know you have a reason, before I don't like Atlantica Online when my boyfriend introduced this game to me, and I think it was boring... but when I explore more the game it's very exciting and cool. Maybe you were into those game with almost the same.. you can try other game play that makes you interested again.

• neosurfeurneosurfeur Member UncommonPosts: 193

Originally posted by Myrean
    Can I ask why did you gave up on playing mmo? I think there's a lot of mmo that you need to check out if it will suit on your preference.... But I know you have a reason, before I don't like Atlantica Online when my boyfriend introduced this game to me, and I think it was boring... but when I explore more the game it's very exciting and cool. Maybe you were into those game with almost the same.. you can try other game play that makes you interested again.

lol im speaking about the whole industry of mmorpg.

• dsastadsasta Member Posts: 5

i people play a life long f2p mass production main stream mmos (mostly asian style), than it's no surprise, that they give up one day... it's nearly the same stuff...

But there are innovative mmos, from countries, that are not nown to bo mmo-productive (france, germany, (russia))

• AladyleynaAladyleyna Member Posts: 269

Honestly, just play what you want to play. Doesn't matter whether it's an MMO or a single-player game. Just play what you consider fun. At the end of the day, it's your own money you're spending. 

Main characters:
    Jinn Gone Quiet (Guild Wars)
    Princess Pudding (Guild Wars)