Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Witch PvP class?

tryllehanstryllehans Member Posts: 7

Hey all. Now I've played Aion since the 24th when I got the game. Am spiritmaster level 40. Im addicted to PvP. But I find spiritmaster very boring since its a facerollclass. Wanna see my rotation? Here go: Fear, Fear Shriek l, and Fear. What class should I pick if I wanna do PvP with a class that take skills?

-Tryllehans

Comments

• BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662

Ranged probably ranger since you always need to stay at range you must be full aware of what's happening around you.

Melee probably assassin since it doesn't have that high of defense since he's kinda a thief and it's a melee nuker.

• tryllehanstryllehans Member Posts: 7

Okay thank you much:>

-any1 who think of something else?

• DataDayDataDay Member UncommonPosts: 1,538

Skills? there are no skills in aion. All classes  have their "rotation" .

I would suggest trying a gladiator or a chanter since thats the closest you will get to "skills".

Originally posted by Rabenwolf

Skills? there are no skills in aion. All classes  have their "rotation" .

I would suggest trying a gladiator or a chanter since thats the closest you will get to "skills".

Hehe ok.. Thank you for your answer.

more ..?

• Angelipity35Angelipity35 Member Posts: 14

i use SM too. i find it hard to turn around the tide when ambushed. so if you can do that then i think that requires skill. 

• Khan187Khan187 Member Posts: 168

I'd say go with Sin. Sin's timing of stuns+backstabs needs some skills. That is a challanging and engaging class.

I would completely advise against ranger. I play a ranger and at times it's bloody frustrating. Here is an eg: Stun Shot dealing 3.6k dmg (at high end crit) or dealing 900 dmg (on low end crit/non crit). That shot decides the the battle for you a lot of the time. Ranger vs Ranger > whoever gets that high end crit first wins. it's a random number on that perticular skill yet it is like an ace card.

I have learned to think "ahh, next time" when the RNG (Random Number Generator) gives me the middle finger. Play a ranger if you enjoy the gamble or play a sin for more cinsistant damage and some fine timing.

All the best.

Originally posted by Khan187

I'd say go with Sin. Sin's timing of stuns+backstabs needs some skills. That is a challanging and engaging class.
    I would completely advise against ranger. I play a ranger and at times it's bloody frustrating. Here is an eg: Stun Shot dealing 3.6k dmg (at high end crit) or dealing 900 dmg (on low end crit/non crit). That shot decides the the battle for you a lot of the time. Ranger vs Ranger > whoever gets that high end crit first wins. it's a random number on that perticular skill yet it is like an ace card.
    I have learned to think "ahh, next time" when the RNG (Random Number Generator) gives me the middle finger. Play a ranger if you enjoy the gamble or play a sin for more cinsistant damage and some fine timing.
    All the best.

Thank you very much for your answer, a very nice answer. I'll think I'll go with sin. Now I've got some reasons, thanks buddy. :)

• TeknoBugTeknoBug Member UncommonPosts: 2,156

I'm surprised no one mentioned cleric, they're often at the top of the chart on the pvp boards.

• DataDayDataDay Member UncommonPosts: 1,538
    Originally posted by sookster54

I'm surprised no one mentioned cleric, they're often at the top of the chart on the pvp boards.

Read the OP's first post, they are not looking for an easy mode class. I played a Cleric mainly because I like the D&D cleric, but the fact I can heal and dps and wear chain armor pretty much makes me a hard to beat opponent.

Clerics have flash of recovery which can instantly give them a massive heal, and they have HoTs, and they have quick heals, in addition they can spawn a spirit which attacks your opponent, they can cast some nasty DoTs, they can blind the opponent so no physical hits will occur and to top it off, they can nuke their opponents.

Dont get me wrong, its a great class but its design is over powered. The only skills you need as a cleric is managing all the heals and dps, which will fill up your hotkey bar, but you will never have to worry about cool downs since if one heal is on CD, you have 2 more you can use.