Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which of the listed games...

XarvionXarvion Member Posts: 23

So I am pretty bored of WoW and looking for a new game to get into, but can't decide which, I am looking for the one with the most active community between :

Lord of the Rings Online

Final Fantasy XI

Everquest 2

Vanguard

Age of Conan

Warhammer

I have tried all of them and can't decide which to make my new game, so just wondering other people's opinions and I guess I'm just looking for the game with the most active community and that would keep my attention for a good while. Also I can't play all the time so it would be a game that would not require hours a day of my time to be able to get to end game and what not. 

Comments

• OutaiOutai Member UncommonPosts: 77

I think EQ2 is only one that is going to stay very active for long time. If you like the core of WoW, but just running out of content to play, then EQ2 is good choice. AoC is gaining subs and it's pretty solid game after next patch, I've understood. It's easier to get into, than EQ2. As long as you don't pick VG or WAR, you're good to go. Not to say that VG isn't good game, in fact I think it's the best of these.

• djazzydjazzy Member Posts: 3,578

I've played LotRO, AoC, Warhammer, and Everquest 2. Out of those LotRO is by far the most active.