Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Newbie looking for a good game

SkandharSkandhar Member Posts: 5

yep, i'm new at this page and i really dont know what games are good, i'k basically intered on things related to madieval age, you know, magicians, dragons, etc.

Well, hope u can help me, post the games you think are the best on this category (:

Mistakes are the only straight path to experience.

Comments

• Agricola1Agricola1 Member UncommonPosts: 4,977
    Originally posted by Skandhar

yep, i'm new at this page and i really dont know what games are good, i'k basically intered on things related to madieval age, you know, magicians, dragons, etc.
    Well, hope u can help me, post the games you think are the best on this category (:

Darkfall, FFA PvP, open and seamless world, no levels and just plain awesome,

Join us now, it IS your destiny!

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience"

CS Lewis

• OutaiOutai Member UncommonPosts: 77

Low vs high fantasy

Fighting against scripted mobs vs players

Exploring

Crafting

Building and terraforming

Socializing, grouping

Pay-to-play vs free-to-play

Lore

Roleplaying

Aesthetics

Freedom vs guided gameplay

Economy, trading

Size of playerbase

Frequency of updates

Easy vs difficult

Character customization and development

etc

Pick few that might be important for you, makes a lil easier to recommend a game for you, as for newbie any game can be fun. We who have wasted years to MMORPG's are extremely picky. :-)