Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WonderKing: Launches in North America; New Trailer Released!

MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

Ndoors Interactive has announced today that their side-scrolling action MMO, WonderKing, has commercially launched in North America! The game's launch has also coincided with the opening of the game's Item Mall, in which players can spend GCoins to purchase premium items.

To mark the occasion, Ndoors Interactive has also released a brand new trailer for the game, which runs through the game's available classes and numerous other features.

Watch the trailer here!

Visit the official WonderKing website for more information or to get started with the game!

Comments

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

not really my kind of mmo!but i know lot of people that love those (a la mario)this will steal some from maplestory i think!

• kamikkazekamikkaze Member Posts: 83

i played the closed beta stage

interesting game despite the lack of funcionality during the period i've played...

but, in term of side scrolling mmo game, i prefer dragonica style

not saying this game is bad, its just my preference

LOTRO player

• AysonoAysono Member Posts: 164

I am an Atlantica Online player. I never signed up for WonderKing and have no intention in playing it but Ndoors created a WonderKing account for all Atlantica Online players without telling us. There was no mentioning of WonderKing signup when I signed the Atlantica Online EULA. It doesn't look like there is a way to unsubscribe to WonderKing without unsubscribing to Atlantica Online. Anybody know how to get rid of WonderKing?

• kamikkazekamikkaze Member Posts: 83

whats the big deal to have an acc of wonderking?

its not like they make u download the entire game or something like so u can play atlantica...

they just created it in case u find yourself out bored :)

LOTRO player

• AysonoAysono Member Posts: 164
    Originally posted by kamikkaze

whats the big deal to have an acc of wonderking?
    its not like they make u download the entire game or something like so u can play atlantica...
    they just created it in case u find yourself out bored :)

I don't download WonderKing doesn't mean hackers and other crooks won't exploit my account. It is also unlawful for ndoors to sign Atlantica Online players to other services without their consent. Besides, North America business laws require them to provide a easy to access way for they don't.