Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RPing in SWG.

tehikktehikk Member Posts: 497

Back when there was more servers, and I'd just picked up the game for the first time, post NGE mind you, I remember signing up with these two guys and RPing with them on my level 21 Bounty Hunter. One was a Jedi and I wasn't sure what the other one was. But all I know is that I had a blast.

Never saw em' after that night again though... ):

So, any RPing guilds or hotspots in SWG?

Ones that don't plan RPing, ones that are always RPing.

Or RPing most of the time.

"The question that sometimes drives me hazy: Am I, or the others crazy?" - Albert Einstein

Comments

• BadgerSmakerBadgerSmaker Member Posts: 629
    Originally posted by tehikk

Back when there was more servers, and I'd just picked up the game for the first time, post NGE mind you, I remember signing up with these two guys and RPing with them on my level 21 Bounty Hunter. One was a Jedi and I wasn't sure what the other one was. But all I know is that I had a blast.

Once tip I can offer is to use the following command in game:

/who roleplay

This will give you a list of players that have marked their character as interested in Roleplaying.  If you open up the Player Search Tool you are able to send people tells and enquire about RP guilds and RP communities on your server.

I hope that helps...

• PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    Originally posted by BadgerSmaker

Originally posted by tehikk

Once tip I can offer is to use the following command in game:

/who roleplay

This will give you a list of players that have marked their character as interested in Roleplaying.  If you open up the Player Search Tool you are able to send people tells and enquire about RP guilds and RP communities on your server.

I hope that helps...

From all accounts, starsider is the remaining RP server, not that it doesnt happen on the others, but it is the one where most RP'ers hang out, from what i have heard that is

A quick note on the player search tool, most players have their characters unsearchable, as the spammers use this themselves in order to spam you with dodgy website gold sellers etc. as a result its unlikely to yield any results