Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PoM

SamatmanSamatman Member UncommonPosts: 123

Even though I played EQ from '99 to '04 and again now, I still haven't ever seen the Plane of Mischief.  Well I'm back, I'm geared and buffed and I'm level 65.  Any sage advice before I zone in?  Have I put PoM on a silver platter than can never live up to itself?  Is PoM the cat's meow afterall?  Suggestions and comments welcome!

Comments

• spades07spades07 Member UncommonPosts: 852

Plane of Mischief, great zone. Load of sort of quests and stuff there. I only went there a couple of times but think most of the mobs were fightable at level 65 ish.

• AxeionAxeion Member UncommonPosts: 418

They changed it years ago an never realy finished their changes which is bad.BUt its got alot of intresting places an secret passages.click doors that are pictures an vases.But theirs big things in their that will squish a 65.An finding the invis bridge into the palace is a pita with out a map.

Good luck their.Id be sure to drag a merc with me if i was going in solo.

"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." — Robert E. Howard, The Tower of the Elephant (1933)

• SamatmanSamatman Member UncommonPosts: 123

Thanks for the replies.  I don't have access to mercs so I guess I'll have to explore carefully and avoid any raid-type mobs.  I didn't even know there was an invisible bridge, thanks for the heads up.