Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

have they improved animations, movement, and added the ability to holster weapons?

wilbergwilberg Member Posts: 182

walking around all the time with your sword or pistol pointing at everyone is embarassing

Comments

• tehikktehikk Member Posts: 497

I think you can MOD the animations now to look better, but they only appear the way for you.

Kinda like switching out unit appearances in Age Of Empires II.

"The question that sometimes drives me hazy: Am I, or the others crazy?" - Albert Einstein

• BadgerSmakerBadgerSmaker Member Posts: 629
    Originally posted by wilberg

walking around all the time with your sword or pistol pointing at everyone is embarassing

Hey there wilberg,

If you drop your weapon into a slot on your toolbar and use one of the toolbar panes that isn't the first one and then bind a macro to that toolbar slot, you can then go into Options > Keymap and assign a key to that macro. When you press that key your weapon will be equipped/unequipped. More info on macros here: Guide: Combat Preparation.

There have been a few graphical improvements over the years, are you running SWG on full graphics settings?  The recent update increased the FPS cap from 30 to 60 and seems to have been well received by all.

Movement you can set to walk by default if you like, but personally I'm always trying to buff my character to run as fast as possible as it helps in PvP and you generally get where you are going quicker. ;)

• wilbergwilberg Member Posts: 182

sorry but thats not the same as putting your weapon away. its just unequipping it. the game could also use updated visuals, but the combat feels too funny. its like trying to be an action shooter when its not. ill probably play on monday to try to convince myself that ill enjoy it but seeing as theres nothing else out...