Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Closed Beta is February 3rd!

MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196

I got an email today saying I was invited to the first closed beta which will be February 3rd - February 9th.

Comments

• BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662

I'll be seeing you then got it too :P

• Black-MagicBlack-Magic Member UncommonPosts: 103

I hope i get to participate in this closed beta i applied but no email so far :(

• Loreboy360Loreboy360 Member Posts: 9

Hope to see you in PvP then, got my beta key today..

• Black-MagicBlack-Magic Member UncommonPosts: 103

Got mine too! see your boys and girls in there

• skyorpiaskyorpia Member Posts: 5

Cant wait for wednesday! teehee :DD

• AzureiAzurei Member UncommonPosts: 3

Got my key too but then MMORPG.com got key giveaways so I didn't feel so special no more :(

• KnightcryKnightcry Member Posts: 168

Got my email the other day as well.  Lets hope all testers do their best and the companies fixes what needs to be fixed asap.  Also those that plan to be active community members, this first week will be the time to advocate for non-game breaking cash shop items aka pay to win.

Mannish lead up an mmorpg.com guild:P

• zellmerzellmer Member UncommonPosts: 442

Considering they're giving away like 7000+++ keys to sites like here on mmorpg and the like it kind of makes you feel ridiculous for bothering to sign up beforehand.

Although I'll admit that when I saw the e-mail about it, I just entered the key, dl'ed it, and wondered why it kept giving errors before I actually bothered to read that it opens on the 3rd lol...

• gaara168gaara168 Member UncommonPosts: 47

yea i got my key also in my email an i wa sso stoked an then a few days later go onto mmorpg.com an there given 7k keys away man seriously felt i wasted my time signing up an stuff cause now it doesnt feel so special an 7k keys equals to me alot of noob bacon jk jk XD

• davidbzrdavidbzr Member Posts: 71

i didn't get mine u_u and i didn't know how to get it from here -.-

someone know how to get one today? it's the last day.. xd

• DirtykillaDirtykilla Member Posts: 55

If you go to their forums and search around you will be able to find some info on where to get other keys. Sorry I would give u a direct link but I'm not sure if it's allowed to post links to other sites.

edit- Wow lol just look like 3-4 posts below this one some guy posted the link.

Hey, thank you very much  

• shhwolf17shhwolf17 Member Posts: 146

I sure hope the "internet connectivity error" goes away soon, I mean..its already Feb 3rd on the East Coast and I still cannot download the game yet, anyone know when possibly I could download this?  Gotta wait until...night time eh?

FYI Yes I already have a beta key etc etc

• cukimungacukimunga Member UncommonPosts: 2,258
    Originally posted by shhwolf17

I sure hope the "internet connectivity error" goes away soon, I mean..its already Feb 3rd on the East Coast and I still cannot download the game yet, anyone know when possibly I could download this?  Gotta wait until...night time eh?

FYI Yes I already have a beta key etc etc

Hmmmm. I'm downloading the game as I type this, try it again and see if it works now.

You have to wait for the hour (11am pst or 11am -8gmt). Then you can

Aight, Ill see if that works, are you downloading it directly from Gpotato's webpage?

Yeah its not working still, I guess ill have to wait until 12pm my time which is MT (mountain time)  oh well...was looking forward to this...gotta wait another "day" basically ><

• ratternatterratternatter Member Posts: 20

Why would anyone apply to a cb for this game? Looks like 1xxx other korean games+ you have a "pet" saying dirty things... wow im impressed!

"looks like" is the key word...never know until you try it out for yourself...

end thread

I'm re-reading this and I see you say "download" and not playing, my bad.

You can download it, I started like 1 hour ago. You just can play still, keep triying.. Maybe using another browser or Download Manager.

And everyone has to wait 24 hours still, It's our hours that changes not the time.

• cukimungacukimunga Member UncommonPosts: 2,258
    Originally posted by shhwolf17

Aight, Ill see if that works, are you downloading it directly from Gpotato's webpage?

Yup, I went to the link they gave me in the email.      To the naysayers  you can't knock it unless you try it.   I always form opinions myself because only you really know if your gonna like something or not.

Hmpt I'm using the exactly same thing as you are, it says 'internet connectivity error" I guess Ill just wait until late morning or something to try again, but thanks for the help thou

and yep I agree with you about that, thats why I try pretty much any game out there haha

Maybe you enter a bad key or you entered it wrongly.  try with a new one.. There is a post when you can get it here. 

• NemorsaNemorsa Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 131

I've had it downloaded for awhile, just need to know when it is finally up, I hate time zones. 

Not the problem, my redeem key worked fine, and i cannot even redeem another key on my account, i got an email and all that, i think somethings really weird with my internet right now so im just gonna unplug then plug in my internet and see if that works *shrugs*