Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Good Support...?

junzo316junzo316 Member UncommonPosts: 1,712

I had always heard that Turbine had terrible customer support.  Today, I found that I couldn't log into the game and when I requested my password, it never made it into my inbox.  Well, come to find out, I was hacked.  Most likely my own doing.  I tend to use the same password a lot for sites.

Anyway,  I called customer support.  I was on the phone with a rep within a minute or so (even though the automated chic said everyone was busy).  She confirmed my suspicions that I had been hacked, fixed my email and password and banned the account, to force anyone using it to log out, for an hour.  She also gave me a few suggestions for added protection to go along with my Norton in case it was a keylogger.

It was fairly fast and painless.  I'm sure that once the ban is lifted and I log in there will be stuff missing and she just told me to submit a ticket for each character.  BUT, I got my account back fairly easy.  Thanks TURBINE!!!!