Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

rating system here at mmorpg.com

I am kind of curious how posters are rated.  I am currently at 545 posts, have 2 stars and am an apprentice.  I have seen posters at 50 posts listed as advanced, and 158 as elite.  Is it because I am not popular? With whom?  I post what I feel, and try not to get too "trollish". I did post loudly on the group vs solo issue, however I do not understand why taking a side, any side, should lower my ratings which were once higher than they are now.  Is it because I post infrequently? Hey I have a real life and actually play the games more than post about them, as opposed to some here who, to me, seem to post more than play. 

Any how I was just wondering if there is a rhyme or reason to the rating system and why I am so low currently.  Thanks.

Comments

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

FAQ is your friend.  Especially the last section.  It will answer all your questions.

The FAQ is a clicky by the way.

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• elderotterelderotter Member Posts: 651
    Originally posted by Illius

FAQ is your friend.  Especially the last section.  It will answer all your questions.

The FAQ is a clicky by the way.

Didn't want to talk to a faq, wanted a response by a living human, apparenlty you are not one, thanks for your response. have a nice day.

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

The faq will answer your questions better than lazy fellow members are willing to. You spent more time writing your original post than it would have taken to read the faq.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

I don't see how paraphrasing the FAQ to you would have had a better effect then actually reading the FAQ that was put there for you to read in the first place so you wouldn't ask this this kind of question.

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-