Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MassEffect 2-Gamestop preorder Bonus..

TribeofOneTribeofOne Member UncommonPosts: 1,006

Ok I pre ordered Mass Effect 2 from gamestop online - my first time preordering from them online. I usually go to the store and pickup. The preorder page said that they would email me the codes for the bonus stuff when the game shipped. Well, Ive got the game and have yet to get the emailed codes.

Anyone with experience ordering from gamestop online with this kind of deal know who long it takes for them to email codes?

Comments

• RoinRoin Member RarePosts: 3,444
    Originally posted by TribeofOne

Ok I pre ordered Mass Effect 2 from gamestop online - my first time preordering from them online. I usually go to the store and pickup. The preorder page said that they would email me the codes for the bonus stuff when the game shipped. Well, Ive got the game and have yet to get the emailed codes.
    Anyone with experience ordering from gamestop online with this kind of deal know who long it takes for them to email codes?

I never got an email from them.  When I went to pick up the game they handed me a card with the code on it.   That was about same size as the Cerebus Network card that came in the box.  You might want to go back to store you got it fromj.  They seem to be having problems with ME2 items though.  Alot of people (including me) into the Cerebus Network to authorize the DLC and items.

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.

• NagelFireNagelFire Member Posts: 409
    Originally posted by Roin

Originally posted by TribeofOne

I never got an email from them.  When I went to pick up the game they handed me a card with the code on it.   That was about same size as the Cerebus Network card that came in the box.  You might want to go back to store you got it fromj.  They seem to be having problems with ME2 items though.  Alot of people (including me) into the Cerebus Network to authorize the DLC and items.

I just downloaded the code, I didn't need to put in the cerbereus code.  Unless I have to do it after I install the game..?

-------------------------

• TribeofOneTribeofOne Member UncommonPosts: 1,006

No I ordered it Online to be shipped to me. the game arrived this morning. when I ordered it the gamestop page said id get the armor and gun and that the code for it would be emailed to me when the game shipped.