Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Win a Limited Edition APB T-Shirt

Hey all,

Wanted to share this with some fellow gamers alike,

Nubzodiac and Realtime Worlds have united to bring 1 lucky gamer the chance to win a 'Limited Edition APB T-Shirt'. When we say Limited Edition I mean only the winner will have one in the whole world!

Now thats a cool prize & the best thing is the question is easy!

Q: What award-winning Xbox 360 title did Realtime Worlds develop?

I bet your already saying it in your head ;) Head on over to www.nubzodiac.com to enter your name in the prize draw but hurry, the winner will be picked on the 10th of Feb!

You have the chance to WIN a FREE & LIMITED EDITION All Points Bulletin T-Shirt! Now why would you NOT want to enter, Theres nothing to loose!

Well good luck. :)

www.nubzodiac.com
Design Your Own Life

Comments

• benji18benji18 Member Posts: 4

Cant believe no gamer wouldnt be interested in this - winning a free T-Shirt from Realtime Worlds and being the only person in the world with that T-Shirt! Cant give things away these days.

www.nubzodiac.com
    Design Your Own Life

• GTwanderGTwander Member UncommonPosts: 6,035

Mainly because the fine print says it's only good in the UK, otherwise, I am simply guessing that you want email info for the contest, and people are reluctant in giving that up to random sites like yours.

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
    Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture