Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ban

cybercamcybercam Member Posts: 1

Well this tops them all guys heres how it all started....

This morning after thinking long and hard i decided to pick up aion and start playing a MMO again well I got it this morning installed and updated it created a account and started grinding/questing when I was grinding about lvl 7 some guy called me a bot i just ignored him and kept grinding and questing did all the missions untill i got to one that sent me to a city where a ran into a friend who I used to play WoW with and he spoted my name so i talked to him for about 40 min at this point I had been lvling for about 8 hr so i went to get some food came back a hr or so later (about 20 min ago) to find my account BAN for breach of ToS how the hell did i breach the ToS all I was doing was running the missions and Quest the only thing I can think of is that guy called a GM for me being a bot but if he did it would be easy to tell im not if they looked hell if i know of any bots that can run missions and quest and talk to some one the only other thing I can think of is my PC has 2 monitors and I had firefox running on the other one surfing ebay due to the fact I was board could that have triped somthing? any ideas guys?

Comments

• ozy1ozy1 Member Posts: 309

troll harder

Playing Darkfall EU1 Server

• ChirugaiChirugai Member UncommonPosts: 304

Post locked due to trolling.

Fortune favours the bold.

This discussion has been closed.