Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hissing cat Hiss at AION!...

PelagatoPelagato Member UncommonPosts: 673

Hey peeps, my cat is hissing at aion, and that only means something bad...

Ok for real, I am done with AION, time to hit the "Quit Switch"... QS for short...

a few reasons are...

Broken GFX, all around, plus disjointed...

Economy is a screw up, both players based broker economy, and ingame set up prices economy, (wings are a big example)

PvP is a mess too, so freaking disorganize, looks like the pvp fortress trailers got arrange, is nothing like that.

PvE, yeah i know grinding, well is not that grinding is that bad, I mean I can see the xp bar moving when i kill worthy stuff, but it sorta feels so damn oppressive, is like taking something little like a drop, but making it so bitter that you spit it right away, even if is small.

Little content, not many areas, not much to do, wheres the variation, even a single campaign of GW have more stuff... and thats old u know...

Yeah gold sellers keep selling, and looks like they arent farming it... they are hacking other peoples acount, or maybe aion team selling account infos....

Tons of stories about account bans, no bs but i got blocked for 3 days for killing same faction for a week kinda non stop after getting utterly bored of aion... I dunno if i should believe the stories or not, but I just dont like them...

And... for some reason I have a feeling that inside AION there is some corporate drama going on...  They are pulling some strange comments in the game site lately... I can smell something bad, no bs, by the way my cat is growling, hm, that can be bad too...

gtg

Comments

• ClaesClaes Member CommonPosts: 265

Is the cat metaphorical?

• SonikFlashSonikFlash Member UncommonPosts: 561

I should record Israphels fortress sieges just so you could see the amount of planning that goes into it.

It's no easy thing getting three hundred people in one vent and organizing the twelve or so alliances to pop artifacts in unison and misdirect the other faction  entirley.

That said Aion will miss ya.

• lucabrasilucabrasi Member Posts: 43

Like a dumb@ss, i just recently went back to the game. Wish i could get that 15$ back now. I played through most of the closed betas and headstart. The two things that will make me never go back again are 1. the total lack of customer service from nc soft and 2. the currupt economy of the game(and bots). The economy is set up so that someone almost has to purchase kinah or not be competitive in the game. I'm almost certain that ncsoft has thier hand dipped into this real money pot. If you have quit and are thinking about going back, my advice is to not.