Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Titan Age- MMORPG Rebuilt FREE 30 DAY VIP

Welcome to Age of the Titans where warriors fight for complete control over an ancient, medieval world.

Will you be a rich merchant constantly searching for ways to gain more gold? Will you master gems like the long-bearded dwarves? Or will you become a great warrior who’s blade will be bloodied many a time?

Across the vast countryside, six races live in constant battle with each other.

Vicious powerful orcs, the eerie, dark undead, the mystical, mysterious high elves, the dark elves, evil masters of weaponry, the gem hoarding dwarves, and the noble, rich humans.

Take up the adventure and journey through this mystical world. Welcome to Age of the Titans…In this world, death is not the end...just an obstruction to glory. Life is Eternal. Victory is not. Think you have what it takes? Its free, so why not Join Today!

NOW LOOKING FOR FULL TIME STAFF ADMINS, MODERATORS, TRAINERS, AND OTHER TYPE OF STAFF! THIS IS AN CHANGED GAME! CHECK IT OUT TODAY FOR FREE!

http://titanage.com

I will reward a free thirty day membership to the first one-hundred players if they signup and active! THEY MUST REQUEST IT IN CHAT. THIS IS A WEB BASED GAME, SO IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THOSE TIMES PLEASE DON'T BOTHER CLICKING LINK! AS I HAD TWO PEOPLE WRITE ME SAYING LAME LOL. IT'S WEB BASED TEXT. VERY LITTLE GRAPHICS