Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This is kinda interesting...

IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

I figure since we had a topic about female breasts I'd take it to the next step and talk about nipples but it's not quite what you think.

They even comes with a handy carrying case!  Also note the 4 bullet points at the bottom of the box.

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

Comments

• ZindaihasZindaihas Member UncommonPosts: 3,662

What kind of a woman is so insecure that she needs to enhance her nipples?  I thought most women were embarrassed to have their nipples showing through their shirt.  Isn't that kind of like a guy being seen in public with an erection?

On a related note, that stupid thread on women's breasts was running through my head almost the entire time I was working out at my health club today.  I kept looking at ladies chests and thinking about seabass's link on "Everything you wanted to know about women's breasts but were afraid to ask" or whatever.

"What is thy bidding my masters?"  That's a good line.

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

Imagine if you met a girl, took her home and were gettin down and you start removing clothes and you find these things on there... what would you think?  Would you carry on like they weren't there?  Make some kind of funny remark?

I'd opt for some kind of humor.

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• ZindaihasZindaihas Member UncommonPosts: 3,662

You think that would be bad, just imagine if something like this happened.

• Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440
    Originally posted by Illius

Imagine if you met a girl, took her home and were gettin down and you start removing clothes and you find these things on there... what would you think?  Would you carry on like they weren't there?  Make some kind of funny remark?

I would think it's a guy....

• johnmatthaisjohnmatthais Member CommonPosts: 2,663
    Originally posted by Gabby-air

Originally posted by Illius

I would think it's a guy....

Oh no, not Lady Gaga. xD

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142
    Originally posted by Zindaihas

You think that would be bad, just imagine if something like this happened.

I'd be reaching for the nearest shotgun....

• FlemFlem Member UncommonPosts: 2,870

Ice cubes would be cheaper, same result