Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Music for the ingame movie for ICC?

SwaneaSwanea Member UncommonPosts: 2,401

So if any of you saw that post on the wow site, a new piece of the battle mosaic was released.  Instead of just normal artwork, it's music.

I hafta say, this sort of music is my favorite.  Sure, there is other types of music that are good, even great. But stuff such as this really blows anything anyway, in my book.

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/wowanniversary/battlecry/  Bottem right, click the Invincible part.

As to the post topic, Could this be the music played when the rumored ingame movie will happen at the Lich Kings Defeat? Maybe when whomever puts on the helm and the dialogue that follows.

Comments

• coffee2coffee2 Member Posts: 10

WoW has always had great music, would even say the best for an MMO, I loved the 6 tracks added in 3.2

Its even better if you've played WC3... its a seamless continuation into WoW.

AKA "coffee" - serving a temporary ban cus I made a Troll cry.

• djazzydjazzy Member Posts: 3,578

wow does indeed have very good music. I don't know if it is the best of any mmo (I don't think there is a best) as I also enjoy the music from several other games as well. Still WoW's music is up there and is one of the pluses for the game.

That particular soundtrack is pretty darn good, but I'm also bias towards choral music.