Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Headset

fanat1kfanat1k Member UncommonPosts: 67

Right I want to buy a new headset, I want one which is built for gaming. The ones I have been looking at are the Sennheiser PC350, Steelseries Siberia V2 and also the Roccat Kave, can anyone give any suggestions on what I could get or if the ones I have been looking at our perfect

Budget: £100 give or take a bit.

Comments

• QuailmanQuailman Member Posts: 165

Dunno anything about the headsets you mention, but I have www.amazon.com/Force-HPA2-Surround-Gaming-Headset/dp/B001BS4YAM/ref=sr_1_1 . I would definitely recommend these if you can find them. The sounds is great, really deep and clean sounds and bass (you can control the front, center, surround and sub drivers individually) and the positional sound is awesome. They are slightly heavier than most headsets I've tried, but not by much, they are still very comfortable. If you do decide to buy these, make sure you get the usb powered version so you don't have to deal with an ac cord (most versions you find will be usb powered, the ac version is an older model). If a site carries both, the usb version will probably be labeled HPA2PC. Hope this helps.

Consume. Be silent. Die.

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

microsoft usb headset is one of the good one (3000 model i believe)unless you find a wireless one from microsoft)

• fanat1kfanat1k Member UncommonPosts: 67
    Originally posted by Quailman

Dunno anything about the headsets you mention, but I have www.amazon.com/Force-HPA2-Surround-Gaming-Headset/dp/B001BS4YAM/ref=sr_1_1 . I would definitely recommend these if you can find them. The sounds is great, really deep and clean sounds and bass (you can control the front, center, surround and sub drivers individually) and the positional sound is awesome. They are slightly heavier than most headsets I've tried, but not by much, they are still very comfortable. If you do decide to buy these, make sure you get the usb powered version so you don't have to deal with an ac cord (most versions you find will be usb powered, the ac version is an older model). If a site carries both, the usb version will probably be labeled HPA2PC. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the suggestion mate, shall read about them

• CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412

I do not recommend the Steelseries Siberia.  I had the version 1.  Its padding wore out quickly because they used a soft foam.  New it lasts 4 hours before becoming uncomfortable which is relatively good but not great.  Its also flimsy, the thin plastic that tilts the earmuffs broke.