Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cross Classing Skills

GeekyGeeky Member UncommonPosts: 446

Otay...DAoC would be really neat if I could let my Paladin train in steath and healing and Fire magic.

Take for example my Paladin at level 10 gets 20 points to spend.  Currently I can spend them on Chants, Sword, Shield, ect. ect.

But what if I had the oportunity to cross class spend them on stuff.  But at a much higher cost.

Steath classes get steath at level 5, but if I wanted my pally to have it, it would only become avilible at level 15 or something.  And to train it, it would cost 3 times as many skill points.

So my level 15 pally has 30 points to spend.  I can spend them on stuff just for his class and be the regulaly great paladin, or I can spend none on pally stuff and learn steath for 15 points, maybe Ice Shards for another 15 or something...

This could go with anything.  A Druid whats to use some Eldritch magic, or and Eldritch wants to start using 2 handed swords.  Or a Troll Thane wants to learn the quick cast ability.  Or a Kolbold Hunter wants to learn some skald cants...

IMHO, this would change DAoC so much and make it a lot more fun.  That way I would have to make 8 characters just to enjoy ever aspect of the game.

Thoughts, ideas, STFU's...