Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

where in need to vote for luminary?

where is the voting pool?

Comments

• MeddleMeddle Administrator UncommonPosts: 758

The voting has been suspended for this game since ijji is rewarding users for coming to our site and voting up the game.  This is not fair to other games on our list so we've shut down voting for Luminary: Rise of the Goonzu.

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    Originally posted by Meddle

The voting has been suspended for this game since ijji is rewarding users for coming to our site and voting up the game.  This is not fair to other games on our list so we've shut down voting for Luminary: Rise of the Goonzu.

ijji.com appears to have shut down this promotion at least temporarily. The link in my original post now is blank and has a pop-up that states "There is not exits the contents data." I still wouldn't put it past them to try this scheme with the other half dozen games they offer.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • GTwanderGTwander Member UncommonPosts: 6,035

I would like to propose a special forum title of "Sheriff" under Grunty's name for his tireless dedication to call out plagiarized reviews and schemes such as this.

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
    Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture

• DjgurugeDjguruge Member Posts: 4

that's still not fair i still wanna vote goonzu like the best game i aver played