Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Im so sad, old school uo was best.

SiruskingSirusking Member Posts: 15

I played uo for 5 years, and it makes me sad what they have done to the game..

I wish it would all go back to normal. imageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Ahhh memories..  It brings a tear to my eye..

-------------------------------------------
MMORPG's Resident FUELSLUT!!

Comments

• SiruskingSirusking Member Posts: 15

OH ya,, UOX looked promising, but they got rid of it :(.

• ArislanArislan Member Posts: 43

Well - it isnt that UO which we knew. There is no more that History in it like we experienced in Pagan (time before UO). A lot has changed.

I was also disapointed as I heard about the coming changes but honestly they made the new changes fitting perfect into UO. It isnt anymore the old UO but it is still FUN.

Anyways - UO is still one of the best mmo--->RPG<---

• rabiddukrabidduk Member UncommonPosts: 2

pre trammel ruled!! this game was so much fun running from reds, struggling to make money and skills. now the economy is a joke, true rares are gone and the only real challenge now is trying to beat out people for spawns. only thing that is worth staying for is the great people i have met over the years

• hellsaviorhellsavior Member Posts: 6

guys check out the PRE: UOR shard Abyss Reborn. www.abyssreborn.com.... To log in go to www.uogateway.cm and look for Abyss Reborn on the list. just type a name and any password and you can explore the shard...

It has about 250+ peaks which is mostly players from the free shard IPY which shut down. So this shard took on most of the playerbase since the ruleset appealed to them. This shard is getting more people every day. Skill gains are still fast to get the IPY players situated.

yes true rares, precast, instahits, its all in there. organized tournies are on the schedule too. really good pvpers so ya gotta practice for that prize.

make new memories on this shard

cya in game

• CearaCeara Member Posts: 75

best orpg ever was UO when its first  came out

sad to say it was killed by hackers and idiots

the GM's were either in on the hacking or  chose to turn a blind eye to it the result was

the end of the best game ever and the dawn of the  new era orpg  the spawn squatting non pk

mundane and boring games

interestingly Dark and light a up and coming game reminds me alot of the old UO

its worth a check out for all the old school  UO fans you can decide for yourself  but to me  dark and light is very much similar to the same game play mechanics of the first UO  reds and all

I think the DEVs at Dark and Light  knew exactly what the appeal of the old UO was and have seemed to capture that and add to it