Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A Question About Professions

EschiavaEschiava Member Posts: 485

If I were to buy Nightfall without first having Prophecies, will I get the professions from Nightfall only?  Or will I get the professions from the original, Prophecies, and Nightfall?

Thanks!

Comments

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

you get what you buy !that being said the 3 first are very cheap i think they do a platinum combo deal or a diamond cant recall

its one of the best buy!havent been in there in a while but last i went it was still popular

and on xfire its still amonth the top so i would get all 3 first as a combo package.

start from the first the lore is actually good with cutscene cg everywhere etcwill get you ready for next year guild wars2

• Dev_NightsDev_Nights Member Posts: 67

You will still get the 6 core proffesions, along with the two Nightfall specific professions.

Ie in Proph you ONLY get: Warrior, Ranger, Mesmer, Necromancer, Monk and Elementalist (these are the core proffesions in every campaign).

In Nightfall, you get the core+ Paragon and Dervish, however you do not get Assassin or Ritualist which are Factions specific.

In Factions you get the core + Assassin and Ritualist, but you don't get Paragon or Dervish which are Nightfall only.

I hope this helps.