Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

pet in EQ2

flabairflabair Member Posts: 188

hi, my son wants me to buy him the collectors edtion of EQ2, im not sure if its worth it since he just wants the pet dragon. does anyone know what happens to the dragon if it or you die. i would hate to spend the xtra cash if hes going to lose it because of a death of either himself or the pet.

Comments

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

Good News for you:

Dragon never dies

bad News for you:

The dragon stays in the house...it never leaves with you to adventure. He's pretty much a 100% inhouse pet.

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• flabairflabair Member Posts: 188

hi, lol ty enigma saves me some cash i can tell him it isnt a pet that will help him lvl, its just a decoration pet.

yup, exactly

Also let him know that there are dozens of pets he can buy in the game without spending 75 bucks on the CE

Right before beta ended I had 3 different kinds of cats, 3 ducks, a rat, and a pig lol

And there were more different pets you can buy,

The only exception is you cannot buy the dragon in a pet store...you have to buy the CE for that.

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• AeryithAeryith Member Posts: 162
    LOL but watch out feeding your kitty pepper. someone said they fed their kitty pepper 10 times and it fell off her counter and died right on the floor. image it was one of the most hilarious posts on the eq2 boards i've ever seen.

not to take the credit ............

but that was a little of me and my wife on that thread lol

my ingame name is Kursa and Enigma

lol but thank you for thinking it was a great post ::::20:: lol and yes, my cat, Patches, really did die with pepper. We're trying to get an actual ingame memorial erected in memory of poor lil patches.

::::16::

• NoisyMonkeyNoisyMonkey Member Posts: 220

Patches for president!

Also... some have said that they have read posts from devs and such hinting that the pet dragon will be able to grow up and be rideable in a expansion... if thats true.. it might be a little neat.. plus baby dragon does funny stuff...

• AeryithAeryith Member Posts: 162
    LMAO that's too great!!! that's awesome - i wish the thread was still there. poor patches. you should make a patches memorial fund to make a memorial for him/her.  and yes - that's the best beta thread i've ever seen. image

• ShatterShatter Member Posts: 172

So you can actually buy pet's for your house? If so are the expensive?

Man i would buy alot of pet's and open a petting zoo and become rich! heh

well, to a pauper they're expensive.....but to me they really weren't

You're not going to be able to go and buy one the first day you start playing...but you'll eventually get there.

• ShatterShatter Member Posts: 172

Anyone happen to have a picture of there pet's in there house?

• gremlinclrgremlinclr Member Posts: 8

The last day of beta I liquidized everything and bought 7 cats a duck and a pig. ::::02:: My poor kittys kept falling through the floor tho. ::::16::

• TaskyZZTaskyZZ Member Posts: 1,476

Dude, if you are not a pauper, your house is a pig stye!!! WTH?? :)

Im a country rich boy ::::20::