Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You guys liked this game?

AckbarAckbar Member UncommonPosts: 927

After a cool tutorial I had to kill 8 rats and 10 slime monsters. Whats so good here?

----ITS A TRAP!!!----

Comments

• wowfan1996wowfan1996 Member UncommonPosts: 719

Originally posted by Ackbar
    I had to kill 8 rats and 10 slime monsters.
    Heh. It's pretty much the same for the next 20 levels (until PvP starts). PvP is a bit different but it's also quite repetitive.

MMORPG genre is dead. Long live MMOCS (Massively Multiplayer Online Cash Shop).

• KordeshKordesh Member Posts: 1,715

After a cool tutorial I had to kill 8 rats and 10 slime monsters. Whats so good here?

This game contains things that other MMOs contain. I declare it bad forever due to highly deductive reasoning and research!

Bans a perma, but so are sigs in necro posts.

EAT ME MMORPG.com!

• PocahinhaPocahinha Member UncommonPosts: 550

in any other random mmo game in this planet tell me one in wich you dont have to go kill something... if you dont like it..then mmos are not for you..because they are all like this...

• ThegoodlolThegoodlol Member CommonPosts: 64

I'm not sure. I had some expectations about this game, but for some reason it didn't seem very appealing, maybe because I only reached lvl.10 (on CBT #1), or maybe because that's how closed betas are, they don't reveal the final product in it's most appealing state, or maybe because all I did was questing and killing some random mobs (I have to say questing is very fast and easy in Allods, since the quests are marked on the Map so you don't even need to read the quest log, just have to travel to the spot), or maybe because I didn't went to Holy Lands(lvl. 23+ area), the first open PvP field, where you kill players of the other opposing faction, and you gain Glory, and with Glory you will raise in your faction ranking (seems very similiar to the old WoW battleground system), and that seems to be where the fun starts.

The combat is fun, although slow in the beggining, but besides that, It doesn't seem very different from any other mmo, except the astral ship battles, there's no other unique feature I can think of right now...

I'll try the game again when it's Open Beta, with more content, and less bugs.

• DjfusionDjfusion Member Posts: 186

*Sigh*...

• LexiscatLexiscat Member Posts: 204

Admiral Ackbar: It's a trap!

Yes, we know.

:)

“Nothing excites jaded Grandmasters more than a theoretical novelty”

• RafadotnechiRafadotnechi Member UncommonPosts: 90

Why people cant figure that a great F2P game is just a good game and you wont see anything new

the game offer what wow offer with less cotent and a slower combat: quest grind till max level then gear grind