Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Turtle Beach AK-R8 Headphones problem

Xenx656Xenx656 Member UncommonPosts: 55

guys i have some Turtle Beach AK-R8 and a Saitek Cyborg Keyboard and when the keyboard is plugged in the mic on the headphones does not work...and i know its the keyboard cuz when i unplug it the mic works again...is there anything i can do without getting rid of the keyboard?

Comments

• CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412

Is your keyboard set to mute mic volume?  The Saitek Cyborg comes with volume controls.

• Xenx656Xenx656 Member UncommonPosts: 55

No its not....in all the programs i use the push to talk does not work...but if i unplug the keyboard it does....kinda like in D&D online if you press push to talk your name will light up green meaning your mic is on....but if the keyboard is plugged in it does not even light up but it does when its unplugged....the light should still light up even if its muted....odd thing is the mic works when im useing sound recorder in window but if i use any program it does not...im pretty sure its a driver issue but i have no clue how to fix that

• Xenx656Xenx656 Member UncommonPosts: 55

I found out what diver it is...its the driver on the keyboard that is for the volume controls....guess i can just uninstall that driver when i want to use the mic...