Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WARNING WARNING!!! Demon Soul is the hardest game EVER,,,,, Need help

2»

Comments

• tro44_1tro44_1 Member Posts: 1,819
    Originally posted by Machineowar

People make Demon's Souls out to be a lot harder than it is. Once you get used to how things work, and you stop running around like a goddamn retard and take your time, it gets pretty easy. Most of the bosses aren't even that bad, either.

Take your Time = another way of saying== SLOW

Die in DEMON SOUL=== START ALL OVER LOSE ALL CURRENCY,====WHICH EQUAL=== EVEN MORE SLOW

See why it is annoying? Plus the game is Sluglish and Hard(mainly because of Slugishness).

The gameplay could have been done better. Still more fun RPG then Dragon Age tho, thats because its a Game and not a Movie(with gameplay options)

But this game could be alot better. If a sequal was made, I would get it just to see how the developers inprove the game. Need Mutiplay also, like Diablo or something.

Also would like more Cooler looking Armor and Gear. 50% Like it currently is and 50% Fantasy Gear. so player base can go both dirrections.

• MachineowarMachineowar Member UncommonPosts: 63
    Originally posted by tro44_1

Originally posted by Machineowar

People make Demon's Souls out to be a lot harder than it is. Once you get used to how things work, and you stop running around like a goddamn retard and take your time, it gets pretty easy. Most of the bosses aren't even that bad, either.

Take your Time = another way of saying== SLOW

Die in DEMON SOUL=== START ALL OVER LOSE ALL CURRENCY,====WHICH EQUAL=== EVEN MORE SLOW

See why it is annoying? Plus the game is Sluglish and Hard(mainly because of Slugishness).

The gameplay could have been done better. Still more fun RPG then Dragon Age tho, thats because its a Game and not a Movie(with gameplay options)

But this game could be alot better. If a sequal was made, I would get it just to see how the developers inprove the game. Need Mutiplay also, like Diablo or something.

Also would like more Cooler looking Armor and Gear. 50% Like it currently is and 50% Fantasy Gear. so player base can go both dirrections.

The gameplay was fine. You just need a little more patience. The devs don't need to shit on the game's fanbase and casualize it just because you can't somehow handle slowing down.

Like I said before, most of the difficulty flies right out the window once you take your time and pay attention to your surroundings. The bloodstains and messages people leave only serve to make it easier.

• MachineowarMachineowar Member UncommonPosts: 63
    Originally posted by hidden1

Yes Atlus has always been a company that prided itself on making tough games, interesting game design and user-interface mechanics.
    I've been curious about this one as I played a lot of Atlus games in the past, becoming a huge fan after such titles as: Metal Saga, Stell Deus, Magna Carta, Disgaea.
    Also NIS America (an affiliate company of Atlus) made classics like Phantom Brave, and Makai Kingdoms.
    All these are difficult games with unique twist on the RPG gameplay mechanics.
    I guess I will have to pick Demon Soul pretty soon.

Atlus didn't make it. They just published it in the US. From Software, who also tends to make some kickass games, was the one who made it.