Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wormhole BMs?

TheHatterTheHatter Member Posts: 2,547

Yeah, so I'm on another EVE kick atm and I've been probing like hell for Hacking, Salvage, and Archeology sites.

I'm wondering if anyone has made any money selling Wormhole BMs? I find tons and I have nothing to do with them. Mostly in the low sec (0.4-0.1) near caldari navy space. I've heard about people selling them, but I have no clue where to even go for that kind of stuff.

Edit:

I'm in a 1 Man corp with no alliance with 4 of my alts. (looking for one to take me though! )

Comments

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 37,027

No market for WH BM's because they all reset every 24 hours or less, so what ever you find today will be gone tomorrow.

Sometimes people will pay if you can locate a wormhole with certain characteristics, say a bonus damage class 6 with a static class 5 exit.

You'll also need to be able to scan an exit to empire when they're ready to make a move.

"See normal people, I'm not one of them" | G-Easy & Big Sean

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing FO76 at the moment.

Fools find no pleasure in understanding, but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• BorkotronBorkotron Member Posts: 282

I hope your one man corp is war dec'd soon. Have a Merry Christmas!!! :)

• TheHatterTheHatter Member Posts: 2,547
    Originally posted by Kyleran

No market for WH BM's because they all reset every 24 hours or less, so what ever you find today will be gone tomorrow.
    Sometimes people will pay if you can locate a wormhole with certain characteristics, say a bonus damage class 6 with a static class 5 exit.
    You'll also need to be able to scan an exit to empire when they're ready to make a move.

Ah, so alot more work than I'm willing to put in for something that may or may not make a profit. I was just hoping I could sell them off, cause they are a total waste of time when I find one.

I knew they only lasted about a day or so, but that's about all I knew about them.....well that and I can't solo them. lol

• TheHatterTheHatter Member Posts: 2,547

Originally posted by Borkotron

I hope your one man corp is war dec'd soon. Have a Merry Christmas!!! :)

And that's going to do what? I spend most of my time in low sec and 0.0, and my main's sec status is -2.5 so I get hunted by everyone and their brother anyway. One of my alts is on my main account and does nothing but fly a Hoarder, the other account is working on Mining Barge IV and the other is one I made in 06, that made the corp and his 5day free return trial is up tomorrow.

What is with people talking about war decs so much? Big freaking deal, war dec me and see if I care... I guarantee you won't get the cost of the dec back and my main is completely maxed on everything he needs to be an expert HAC pilot.

• Bozo256Bozo256 Member Posts: 74

If you find a POS or any sort of corp presence in a WH, make some sort of an effort to find out who their enemies are or if they've got any active wardecs.  I've spent many frustrating hours trying to locate WTs who have hidden out in WH space and I would gladly pay a fee for that information.