Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mass Effect 2 - New Trailer released

AmazingAveryAmazingAvery Age of Conan AdvocateMember UncommonPosts: 7,188

See the awesomeness here: www.youtube.com/watch  

loving it!

I think it gets released end of January..

Comments

• greed0104greed0104 Member Posts: 2,134

Yup, epic stuff. There is a new 12min video on gamespot. I didn't watch, I don't want to spoil anything for myself.

• Really looking forward to this. Not that Dragon Age was bad, but I didn't feel it was quite the same level of gameplay as Mass Effect. On the other hand it had more content, of course. Hopefully the side missions will be better than they were in ME/DA.

• ThenariusThenarius Member Posts: 1,106

Oh wow, this is amazing.

Early 2010 will have a lot of good titles it seems.

• Toquio3Toquio3 Member Posts: 1,074

Im just wondering. Is Bioware capable of making a RPG where you dont have to babysit 2 or 3 companions? I mean, I liked kotor, and interacting with NPCs is cool, but sometimes I just like to play a lone hero. I hope they make such a game in the future.

If you stand VERY still, and close your eyes, after a minute you can actually FEEL the universe revolving around PvP.

• MyreanMyrean Member Posts: 186

Mass Effect 1 was one of my biggest disappointments gaming wise.

Completely 1 dimensional characters, a contrived and predicatable plot line, terrible dialogue, level designs that repeat themselves over and over again, no imagination in quest design and a poor inventory system.