Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I just slept with a nug....

Cpt_PicardCpt_Picard Member Posts: 300

Wow, Dragon Age is by far the most awesome game ever. Choosing the surprise me option in the pearl is hilarious.

Make it so...

Comments

• cl0vercl0ver Member Posts: 122

Yessir, another reason Im not gonna buy this game.   Kudos Picard... I just did a /facepalm and poked my eye

• tkioztkioz Member Posts: 8

Well there is always the 4some option if you can get the characters in the right frame of mind before suggesting it.

• Cpt_PicardCpt_Picard Member Posts: 300
    Originally posted by tkioz

Well there is always the 4some option if you can get the characters in the right frame of mind before suggesting it.

Really, so you're saying I could sleep with morrigan and leliana and alister at the same time? Awesome...

Make it so...

• tkioztkioz Member Posts: 8
    Originally posted by Cpt_Picard

Originally posted by tkioz

Really, so you're saying I could sleep with morrigan and leliana and alister at the same time? Awesome...

Nahh, Zev, Lilarna, and the dualist chick at the Pearl. The 3some is easy, but you've gotta get Lilarna in the right frame of mind before hand.