Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Klassa visits Masthead Studios before the launch of their first online game

Comments

• jrs77jrs77 Member Posts: 419

That was a good read tbh.

Some nice information given there. Thanks.

• HahhnsHahhns Member Posts: 210

road playing games???? i really hope they know what role playing games are

• HarabeckHarabeck Member Posts: 616
    Originally posted by kiersteadmo

It's just a typo from the translation process.

• K0TAPAKK0TAPAK Member Posts: 16
    Originally posted by kiersteadmo

Thanks for the remark. It was lost in translation, fixed already (I will check if there are any other mistakes). And guys, trust me, there is nothing in common with these movies that were presented earlier and the things I saw in Masthead's studios. However I didn't fight, just was cruising, but It was still good. The toon used its laser HMG to destroy some barrels, I would say that kinda reminded me ot TR. It had all skills, one of them was speed buff.

Also I was at fortress area (command place, where you can build buildings), however the command module was still not functional, but I also visited one fully equipped one with buildings and walls, etc. The only thing that I didn't like much was the idea, that you cant get item from drop (only certain humanoids can drop them). It is more realistic this way, but who can forget the feeling in L2 when you kill a Drake and see Samurai Longsword on the ground?

I don't want to spoil more, but definitely the game will worth patience for its release.

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler
BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file