Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Returning to EvE after a long break.

HYPERI0NHYPERI0N Member Posts: 3,515

Hi returning after a long break [about 9 months] and looking for a good corp.

I have a 32 million sp Avatar with some good PvP based skills and some industrial ones. What i am looking for is a small friendly corp [uk/us timezone] with regular members. I have experience in mining and hauling and PvE, and some limited PvP experience [so i will need some lessons here]. I am also interested in Covert ops and Exploration [i gather that with Wormholes this is a big thing now] and i will need lessons here as well.

I have enough free time to log on at about 9-10 pm most evenings so will be regular.

Another great example of Moore's Law. Give people access to that much space (developers and users alike) and they'll find uses for it that you can never imagine. "640K ought to be enough for anybody" - Bill Gates 1981

Comments

• miagisanmiagisan Member Posts: 5,156

majority of our corp is on during est time as well, and we have an alliance and just invaded null to claim a system :) if your interseted IGN: Miagi Sans

we have no real requirements, only 5% tax, and are running and hauling to null. Dropped our first pos! :D