Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

worst rules in MMOs ?

*You cant get this quest because you are not lvl 50

- im lvl 30 maximum godskilled and supergeared ,i can kill 15 lvl 60 players same time from different directions and kill lvl 75 NPCs for breakfast,give me a break or give me that quest right and now.

Generation P

Comments

• KnightcryKnightcry Member Posts: 168

If you spent time twinking a lower level so you could kill everything in your sight you shouldn't have a hard time leveling with that uber character.

Dumbest rule imo- quanity over quality. Seems to be the rule in mmos these days.

• inBOILinBOIL Member Posts: 669

ayyyyye but there must be  more out there i want list of all stoopid rules :)

Generation P

• SuperXero89SuperXero89 Member UncommonPosts: 2,551

Bind on equip/pick-up. 

If I loot a piece of armor or outgrow a piece of armor I looted or I bought, I should be able to do with it as I please and not be forced to destroy it or sell it as vendor trash.

• alakramalakram Member UncommonPosts: 2,301

You cant use a bow bevouse you are not "X" class.

You can't heal your mates becouse you are not "X" class.

• GTwanderGTwander Member UncommonPosts: 6,035

I dunno about you guys, but the "no touching" rule was killing me in Aion and AoC.

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
    Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture

Originally posted by GTwander

I dunno about you guys, but the "no touching" rule was killing me in Aion and AoC.

Can you elaborate as I have no idea what that is?

• GTwanderGTwander Member UncommonPosts: 6,035
    Originally posted by SuperXero89

The one where you don't touch the virtual womens... and don't put your credit card in there, you might no get it back.

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
    Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture

Originally posted by SuperXero89

The one where you don't touch the virtual womens... and don't put your credit card in there, you might no get it back.

..ok

• SwoogieSwoogie Member UncommonPosts: 399

Invisible barriers.

"Oh look at that cool mountain, I wonder whats up there!!..... Dammit invisible wall!"

• TheHatterTheHatter Member Posts: 2,547

The one that says people can kill steal and steal my loot all they want, but I can't kill them for it.

Griefing is worse in carebear games than in PVP games.

• demcdemc Member Posts: 292

Worst rules in a MMORPG is to have no rules or to many rules. Best rules to have is some rules that are bendable but not breakable.

edit because I hit the post before finished. and spelling

• kaiser3282kaiser3282 Member UncommonPosts: 2,759

gotta agree with the binding rules, ESPECIALLY BoP. why is it that just because i picked up a piece or gear, and havent even used it myself, im unable to trade or sell it to anyone else? in some games its not so bad, but theres too many cases where youll spend hours doing raids, pvping, etc trying to find that rare drop, and then when it actually does drop, its for the wrong class, but sinjce its BoP you cant even trade it for someone who maybe does have the piece for your class. stupidest idea ever, and devs who still insist on implementing this crap in their games should be kicked in the taint repeatedly.

• twiggy550twiggy550 Member UncommonPosts: 492

The worst rule in an MMO is telling you you're a hero and starting you with absolutely nothing so you can kill a bunch of spiders and rats.

"IRL is a pretty upstanding MMO with thousands of classes, a lot of PvP and even some pretty unique emotes and titles you can acquire. Explore that world first, then we'll talk about this virtual one."