Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Truth About Aeria Games and Last Chaos - by a former GameSage

Comments

• EricDanieEricDanie Member UncommonPosts: 2,238
    Originally posted by vmontgomery

Originally posted by twiggy550

Originally posted by abentwookie

The funny thing is I think a couple of you (like twiggy and john) purposely tried to get people to flame each other in this thread to try to get it locked. If that's true, then you guys truly are desperate to defend Aeria. But hey, you won't be able to get my threads locked everywhere I post so in the end, you fail. :)
    Originally posted by hidden1

Everyone is so skeptical of the OP... where were you guys when OJ's jury found him innocent. LOL

The evidence is on my side so it doesn't matter to me. Its kinda weird though. Certain people want to dismiss my arguments even when I post evidence. Superman comes on, doesn't post any evidence at all and ignores my questions when I ask, but I don't see them being skeptical about him.

Doesn't make much sense.

I'm beginning to think this is all a ploy set up by abentwookie here. See, we all make a big deal out of LC and while she's "bsing" she's really using reverse psychology because she's still a GS for Aeria, you see? So making a big deal out of this was all apart of her plan to begin with to basically feed Aeria new potential customers, because now people are interested in Last Chaos, how it looks, how it plays, and shit, maybe they're interested in the community now.

By her calling everyone here a shill, she's trying to side with the customer but she's really still with Aeria because they're giving her free AP points and maybe even a couple more under the table for doing this for them.

It was no surprise when Superman showed up and made a post because he was obviously in on the act from the beginning, thus this entire thread is all about how abentwookie is truly the representative of Aeria here.

Mind = blown right?!

She's not a game sage for Aeria anymore.. and Superman showed up because he likes to try to censor anything negative about Aeria or LC. He's been doing it for ages.. shows up anytime someone posts evidence of how shady their business is.

Well it certainly gives the game some attention, especially because it doesn't get much attention here, just check the forum activity for the game.

Repeatedly pointlessly bashing a game does NOT work, check out Darkfall, although in this case we're talking about a huge and apparently true mess on internal management instead of what people consider development team failures.

• hidden1hidden1 Member UncommonPosts: 1,244

Originally posted by denshing

The funny thing is I think a couple of you (like twiggy and john) purposely tried to get people to flame each other in this thread to try to get it locked. If that's true, then you guys truly are desperate to defend Aeria. But hey, you won't be able to get my threads locked everywhere I post so in the end, you fail. :)

Everyone is so skeptical of the OP... where were you guys when OJ's jury found him innocent. LOL

The evidence is on my side so it doesn't matter to me. Its kinda weird though. Certain people want to dismiss my arguments even when I post evidence. Superman comes on, doesn't post any evidence at all and ignores my questions when I ask, but I don't see them being skeptical about him.

Doesn't make much sense.

Nobody is doubting your evidence!! It's just that you've made all your evidence  completely useless by ruining your influence to be able to use it!! Nobody in aeria will take you serious anymore because you openly bashed the entire company!

They don't any of their players seriously to begin with. They don't listen AT ALL. I've said this twice in this thread now.... countless topics were started that were there so players could discuss issues with the game and the GM's... they were always locked, deleted, moved, and marked as spam. They don't want to hear the player complaints.. even a well written letter sent to them directly would be ignored. There is no way to get an audience with anyone who works for Aeria Games who will sit and listen to what the players dislike and want to see changed.

It does not matter your approach or your methods, their players AREN'T important to them.. the satisfaction of their customers matters very little to them. I have never seen a game master for aeria (with the exception of one or two) actually LISTEN to legitimate complaints from the community and make any effort to do anything about it. Nobody who gets a paycheck from Aeria Games (which includes their current game sages, as they get paid in AP) will listen until they are fired, quit, or have been screwed over the same way all of us have. I took the route of trying to contact people in Aeria to get help with my harassment issues.. I received NONE. I decided my best option was to leave this game and its leadership behind, move on to better things.

The evidence speaks for itself, its very clear from many screen shots that the GM's lie and don't follow their ruls, that AGE_ks1lent at the very least is a corrupt product manager. It stands on it's own, and everything else is just extra info. If someone could look at the screenshots and say "This must be fake, this must be a lie, your evidence is garbage", then they are a fool... and they're probably happy in their little world, the type that sit back and support corruption and lies as long as it technically doesn't affect them. "Well, it didn't happen to me, so... it must be ok. I don't care as long as I have this and that still." This is all about the principle behind the matter.

As a gamer, I appreciate the effort in trying to shed light on what seems to be complacency on both the gaming community in regards to what appears to be a trend in many mmorpg companies these days.  The good companies listen and try to address the issues w/ open communication w/ their respective customers.

It's funny to see so many ppl hate on you, when you're actually doing all of us a service by bringing these apparently shady dealing to our "gamer awareness".

Also shows all of us how far away we have gone from the days when all companies used to say, "The customer is always right."  Frankly I think those days are gone... but this is not to lay all blame on the companies, for it was consumer complaceny that tends to lead to the decay of such bygone days. 

Basically, the customer is always right changed as soon as we stop complaining, ... it's all tied in if you as me.

• abyss610abyss610 Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,131
    Originally posted by EricDanie

Doesn't make much sense.

I'm beginning to think this is all a ploy set up by abentwookie here. See, we all make a big deal out of LC and while she's "bsing" she's really using reverse psychology because she's still a GS for Aeria, you see? So making a big deal out of this was all apart of her plan to begin with to basically feed Aeria new potential customers, because now people are interested in Last Chaos, how it looks, how it plays, and shit, maybe they're interested in the community now.

By her calling everyone here a shill, she's trying to side with the customer but she's really still with Aeria because they're giving her free AP points and maybe even a couple more under the table for doing this for them.

It was no surprise when Superman showed up and made a post because he was obviously in on the act from the beginning, thus this entire thread is all about how abentwookie is truly the representative of Aeria here.

Mind = blown right?!

She's not a game sage for Aeria anymore.. and Superman showed up because he likes to try to censor anything negative about Aeria or LC. He's been doing it for ages.. shows up anytime someone posts evidence of how shady their business is.

Well it certainly gives the game some attention, especially because it doesn't get much attention here, just check the forum activity for the game.

Repeatedly pointlessly bashing a game does NOT work, check out Darkfall, although in this case we're talking about a huge mess on internal management instead of what people consider development team failures.

yeah it does give the game some attention, i had no idea it was still running, figured that turd got flushed by now.

• abentwookieabentwookie Member UncommonPosts: 114

Doesn't make much sense.

Nobody is doubting your evidence!! It's just that you've made all your evidence  completely useless by ruining your influence to be able to use it!! Nobody in aeria will take you serious anymore because you openly bashed the entire company!

They don't any of their players seriously to begin with. They don't listen AT ALL. I've said this twice in this thread now.... countless topics were started that were there so players could discuss issues with the game and the GM's... they were always locked, deleted, moved, and marked as spam. They don't want to hear the player complaints.. even a well written letter sent to them directly would be ignored. There is no way to get an audience with anyone who works for Aeria Games who will sit and listen to what the players dislike and want to see changed.

It does not matter your approach or your methods, their players AREN'T important to them.. the satisfaction of their customers matters very little to them. I have never seen a game master for aeria (with the exception of one or two) actually LISTEN to legitimate complaints from the community and make any effort to do anything about it. Nobody who gets a paycheck from Aeria Games (which includes their current game sages, as they get paid in AP) will listen until they are fired, quit, or have been screwed over the same way all of us have. I took the route of trying to contact people in Aeria to get help with my harassment issues.. I received NONE. I decided my best option was to leave this game and its leadership behind, move on to better things.

The evidence speaks for itself, its very clear from many screen shots that the GM's lie and don't follow their ruls, that AGE_ks1lent at the very least is a corrupt product manager. It stands on it's own, and everything else is just extra info. If someone could look at the screenshots and say "This must be fake, this must be a lie, your evidence is garbage", then they are a fool... and they're probably happy in their little world, the type that sit back and support corruption and lies as long as it technically doesn't affect them. "Well, it didn't happen to me, so... it must be ok. I don't care as long as I have this and that still." This is all about the principle behind the matter.

You can't make these guys understand anything, that has become obvious. No matter how many people from the community I get to come here and tell their story or how much evidence we show, they are never going to be convinced because this isn't about that for them. Hey, you should go join the facebook group and then add me. I'd love to recruit you for the cause. ;)

• Shoko_LiedShoko_Lied Member UncommonPosts: 2,193

Doesn't make much sense.

As a gamer, I appreciate the effort in trying to shed light on what seems to be complacency on both the gaming community in regards to what appears to be a trend in many mmorpg companies these days.  The good companies listen and try to address the issues w/ open communication w/ their respective customers.

It's funny to see so many ppl hate on you, when you're actually doing all of us a service by bringing these apparently shady dealing to our "gamer awareness".

Also shows all of us how far away we have gone from the days when all companies used to say, "The customer is always right."  Frankly I think those days are gone... but this is not to lay all blame on the companies, for it was consumer complaceny that tends to lead to the decay of such bygone days. 

Basically, the customer is always right changed as soon as we stop complaining, ... it's all tied in if you as me.

Being made aware only hurts the trust between developer and player. If more people used some common sense and took the matter into their own hands by being doing what is right, problems would be further avoided.

This "Awareness" is soemthing that almost everybody for regulars the forums knows about already. This awareness is just a pinprick in what is already a declining MMORPG industry, and results in developers caring LESS about what the community has to say. You want to community to listen to it's players? Then you half to earth their trust, that can be done by showing that you care about the players, and that you also care about their means to provide that service and provide for themselves.

The BEST method of doing that and ensuring respect and being able to influence their actions, is by writing a formal letter with RESPECT. Because not every single person in the company is the same. You actually have way more influence with somebody at the top of the company because they are more keen to objectively look at their employees and take action.

This is one of those situations where the guy commiting the "Wrongs" was in fact a very influential figure, and nothing would likely be done by a formal letter because the CEO would probably value what the manager brings to the table overall more than one slipup or wrong doing.

Like I said previously, the OP is the kind of person who gives up on any alternative means prematurely, and resorts to bashing immediately because she doesn't respect her own human influence enough. Or she feels like it it pointless to try that method. So she bashes, rants, and hates. Yet that screws over the community, which last time I remember, she really liked and cared for.

The GM told her not to say anything about it because he was thinking the same thing that I am, he knew that it wouldn't cause anything good. She is being selfish and only thinking about 1 occurance, without any regard to how it overall effects everyone else. Just the same that a sad person commits suicide because "THEY ARE SAD", and not realizing how much grief it puts their family members through.

• lugallugal Member UncommonPosts: 671

Basically, the customer is always right ...

That rule only exists in McDonald's. Anytime I ever hear somebody say that, its when they want something for free. And yes, I have done sales for years. Whenever a customer hears a response they dont like, they pull that BS line. I never fell for it and I always called thier bluff when they threaten to call my boss. "I'am the Boss". "No you cant talk to the owner either, for I own this location." "Go ahead and call customer service, and who do you think I was on the phone with and who noted your account you cant do or get that."

As to the topic here, you play P2P games, this is what you get. The business model doesnt lend itself to being cutomer friendly or honest.

Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    The reviewer has a mishapen head
    Which means his opinion is skewed
    ...Aldous.MF'n.Huxley

Doesn't make much sense.

Omg, thank you for being one of the few that understand this. The main reason we started this whole thing  was to spread the truth around so people will know what they are getting themselves into if they play an aeria game and spend a bunch of money on it. People deserve to know. And that is the main reason why we fight. Krash won't go back to Aeria, most of us won't get our accounts unbanned (and most don't want them), and Aeria probably won't change much. So our best option is to educate people about Aeria's corruption and the fact that they don't care about their customers.

Doesn't make much sense.

Being made aware only hurts the trust between developer and player. If more people used some common sense and took the matter into their own hands by being doing what is right, problems would be further avoided.

This "Awareness" is soemthing that almost everybody for regulars the forums knows about already. This awareness is just a pinprick in what is already a declining MMORPG industry, and results in developers caring LESS about what the community has to say. You want to community to listen to it's players? Then you half to earth their trust, that can be done by showing that you care about the players, and that you also care about their means to provide that service and provide for themselves.

The BEST method of doing that and ensuring respect and beinga ble to influence their actions, is by writing a formal letter with RESPECT. Because not every single person in the company is the same. You actually have way more influence with somebody at the top of the company because they are more keen to objectively look at their employees and take action.

I wrote to 4 different companies (non-gamer related) this year over some issue or another.  The only one that wrote back to me was Delta airlines, and there's was the typical, "We appreciate you using Delta airlings... blah blah... we are currently looking into this and gathering more information... blah blah..."  I'm still awaiting the other 3 company responses.

You know what the OP needs to do, is call CNN and get Anderson Cooper to keep Aeria honest.

lol I've stopped responding to that guy completely. Its pointless really. These guys just don't know Superman the way the rest of us do. They're not much different though. They try to censor me by telling me to shut up just like Supes tries to censor people. Its the method of desperate people.

Doesn't make much sense.

Omg, thank you for being one of the few that understand this. The main reason we started this whole thing  was to spread the truth around so people will know what they are getting themselves into if they play an aeria game and spend a bunch of money on it. People deserve to know. And that is the main reason why we fight. Krash won't go back to Aeria, most of us won't get our accounts unbanned (and most don't want them), and Aeria probably won't change much. So our best option is to educate people about Aeria's corruption and the fact that they don't care about their customers.

I think you're wrong. They care about their customers enough to have gamesages represent the community. They care about the community, because the community plays their game and provides a source of income, that's their way of caring... They are very micromanaging as far as how they control and operate their own employees in order to better handle the community. They needed a cutback, so they fired a really good GM in the process. That's what we call a mistake to the community, but a money decision to a company. A little discrepency in view points when you look at both sides huh? That's because there is discrepency, and aeria games understands that very well. That is why they have gamesages in the first place.

It's the case of "Business before pleasure". They didn't know the GM, they jsut needed one gone because of declining population, or because of cost efficieny. Cost efficiency is needed more when "Population" drops, and the reason behind player population drops is due to situations that you are causing like this, and also natural decline. So you're really not helping any of their loyal customers that you used to be friends with.

You've become a martyr and don't even realize it. Sorry for your loss.

Doesn't make much sense.

I think you're wrong. They care about their customers enough to have gamesages represent the community. They care about the community, because the community plays their game and provides a source of income, that's their way of caring... They are very micromanaging as far as how they control and operate their own employees in order to better handle the community. They needed a cutback, so they fired a really good GM in the process. That's what we call a mistake to the community, but a money decision to a company. A little discrepency in view points when you look at both sides huh? That's because there is discrepency, and aeria games understands that very well. That is why they have gamesages in the first place.

lol No, to Aeria, the GameSages are just free labor. A major part of our job is passing RTs from the players to the GMs, busting hackers/spammers, and silencing goldspammers. We're basically like secretaries to them. Nothing more. Wow, you have no experience dealing with aeria at all obviously, 

Doesn't make much sense.

lol No, to Aeria, the GameSages are just free labor. A major part of our job is passing RTs from the players to the GMs, busting hackers/spammers, and silencing goldspammers. We're basically like secretaries to them. Nothing more. Wow, you have no experience dealing with aeria at all obviously, 

That's what you believe, but they don't tell you every reason why they need you. It's not always black and white like that. At the 911 callcenter I work at we Interrogate people by being understanding and empathetic even when they are idiots... Just because you are handed a platter with a description of objections, does not mean that is the only reason you are there. You are usefull for more than being a mule, you are an individual who brings a radically different viewpoint to aeria, but hopefully a more "Mature" and controlled viewpoint. Which you did not have the ability to fufill.

Open yourself to the gray area in things or you will never better understand the way things work. You are simplifying things alot by only seeinng from one narrow viewpoint. You should have a little more sense of self worth, you don't half to result to low rants that only succeed in putting yourself down.

Doesn't make much sense.

That's what you believe, but they don't tell you every reason why they need you. It's not always black and white like that. At the 911 callcenter I work at we Interrogate people by being understanding and empathetic even when we disagree with somebody. Trust me, just because you are handed a platter with a description of objections, does not mean that is the only reason you are there. You are usefull for more than being a mule, you are an individual who brings a radically different viewpoint to aeria, but hopefully a more "Mature" and controlled viewpoint. Which you did not have the ability to fufill.

Open yourself to the gray area in things or you will never better understand the way things work. You are simplifying things alot by only seeinng from one narrow viewpoint.

Yes a narrow-vew point backed by obviously dubious pictures to say the least.  If you want to take a companies side on this, then by all means please do, I for one am not that trusting... and would rather trust a fellow gamer?  Why?  Simply put, she has nothing to gain monetarily by shedding the light on an apparent injustice purpotrated by in-action and passivity by Aeria in regards to ksilent:

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n215/abentwookie/DumbassGoldBuyer.jpg

just that one pic that wookie posted, leaves a lot of room for doubt and credulity on the part of Aeria.  Maybe I'm just too cynical in my old age, but the chat box speaks volumes to me.

Doesn't make much sense.

That's what you believe, but they don't tell you every reason why they need you. It's not always black and white like that. At the 911 callcenter I work at we Interrogate people by being understanding and empathetic even when we disagree with somebody. Trust me, just because you are handed a platter with a description of objections, does not mean that is the only reason you are there. You are usefull for more than being a mule, you are an individual who brings a radically different viewpoint to aeria, but hopefully a more "Mature" and controlled viewpoint. Which you did not have the ability to fufill.

Open yourself to the gray area in things or you will never better understand the way things work. You are simplifying things alot by only seeinng from one narrow viewpoint.

Yes a narrow-vew point backed by obviously dubious pictures to say the least.  If you want to take a companies side on this, then by all means please do, I for one am not that trusting... and would rather trust a fellow gamer?  Why?  Simply put, she has nothing to gain monetarily by shedding the light on an apparent injustice purpotrated by in-action and passivity by Aeria in regards to ksilent:

just that one pic that wookie posted, leaves a lot of room for doubt and credulity on the part of Aeria.  Maybe I'm just too cynical in my old age, but the chat box speaks volumes to me.

When adressing Aeria, you need to specifically target individuals in the company, not the company as a whole. The actions of the "Body" of the company may seem eerie, and rightfully so. You are smart in not trusting everything you see, as not everything should be trusted. But one thing is, in any company, there are your bad apples, and your good apples. If you can try to find and talk to somebody who is understanding, you will have much better chances of getting something done.

I'm not defending aeria in any way, i'm just trying to shed some light on what could have had a better oppourinity for a better outcome. Usually insults don't help much in dealing with others, and will only only cause people to trust you less. That's sadly the way the world is in this day and age, but one thing we can do to better it is be self aware of how our own actions reflect and cause others to respond to us. Remember "Actions speak louder than words" sending a physical formal complaint will garner a positive image of the person who is sending it, especially if you already represent the community. 

When you start ranting with your voice or "Worlds", you lose a lot of credibility, and that effects your overall objective in the first place, which was to rectify the missdoings of what "Somebody" in aeria did, keep the community at peace and loving the "Game" that they loved despite company dealings. 

People like being flattered, and you have more power with somebody who you have just shown respect to even when brining up a complaint. That shows that you understand that within their company, they are all individuals. This may not work 9 times out of 10, especially in the business side of the world, but it is sure not to fail all the time, and while the primary objective of helping a GM may not work. The bigger picture of the ENTIRE community of players, and overall relationship between players and business sides will increase because they will get a big wakeup call saying "HEY! Some player from our game respects us?!?! Unheard of!" Like I said, flattery does wonders.

It can even stop being from killing themselves.

• karmaesokarmaeso Member Posts: 34

So I've been watching this entire thread since its beginning, and I wanted to stay out of it REALLY bad, but this is my personal opinion(oh God, don't you just hate those?)

ABW,

I read through every post, and I understand your points. It's very clear that you truly care for your community. This does not mean, however, that everyone who has a different opinion from you is a hater of some form or fashion. Sure, some in here are truly enjoying themselves, but others are trying to help you see things in a different light. Denshing is one of those people, and if you were to read through his posts again, especially his (first?) one on page 18, then you can see he's not out to get you. In fact, he's one of the more unbiased opinions in this thread. John and Twiggy also make good points, so don't let their personalities get in the way of the truth they're trying to help you see. Yeah, they're being A-holes, but understandingly so, because they see this thread as a lost cause, which it sorta is at this point. in a different perspective, aren't you being the same towards the Aeria lovers? Your voice (figuratively speaking) is just as strong as theirs.

And yes, you've made valid points. Your evidence is, indeed, powerful, but only if used correctly. Look back at the past twenty five pages of this thread and ask yourself that question. Is there a better way to confront the situation? If you say no, look at the thread again. :) We all love a "stick it to the man" perspective, but be cautious of your handling of things.

tl;dr, We're not all out to get you, read all of Denshing's posts again.

And I won't be posting in here again, which is a promise I'll keep. I will be, however, watching this to see how things turn out. Best of luck to you, and have a Merry Christmas!

#K

Doesn't make much sense.

When adressing Aeria, you need to specifically target individuals in the company, not the company as a whole. The actions of the "Body" of the company may seem eerie, and rightfully so. You are smart in not trusting everything you see, as not everything should be trusted. But one thing is, in any company, there are your bad apples, and your good apples. If you can try to find and talk to somebody who is understanding, you will have much better chances of getting something done.

I'm not defending aeria in any way, i'm just trying to shed some light on what could have had a better oppourinity for a better outcome. Usually insults don't help much in dealing with others, and will only only cause people to trust you less. That's sadly the way the world is in this day and age, but one thing we can do to better it is be self aware of how our own actions reflect and cause others to respond to us. When you can see that your actions lead people to lose trust in you, anything you do becomes meaningless. Or "Less meaningless", in the deffinate case of the gaming industry. 

People like being flattered, and you have more power with somebody who you have just shown respect to even when brining up a complaint. That shows that you understand that within their company, they are all individuals. This may not work 9 times out of 10, especiall in the business world, but it is sure not to fail 100 times out of 100 when you bring it to the individual human level.

Yes, I've written 4 letters this year to different companies for various reason.  I've gotten one response so far.  I don't have a problem w/ her voicing her perceived in-justice in this forums or in any other ones, if not to educate the gaming community, afterall we should look out for each other, because the companies won't, that's for sure.

Doesn't make much sense.

I'm not defending aeria in any way, i'm just trying to shed some light on what could have had a better oppourinity for a better outcome. Usually insults don't help much in dealing with others, and will only only cause people to trust you less. That's sadly the way the world is in this day and age, but one thing we can do to better it is be self aware of how our own actions reflect and cause others to respond to us. When you can see that your actions lead people to lose trust in you, anything you do becomes meaningless. Or "Less meaningless", in the deffinate case of the gaming industry. 

People like being flattered, and you have more power with somebody who you have just shown respect to even when brining up a complaint. That shows that you understand that within their company, they are all individuals. This may not work 9 times out of 10, especiall in the business world, but it is sure not to fail 100 times out of 100 when you bring it to the individual human level.

Yes, I've written 4 letters this year to different companies for various reason.  I've gotten one response so far.  I don't have a problem w/ her voicing her perceived in-justice in this forums or in any other ones, if not to educate the gaming community, afterall we should look out for each other, because the companies won't, that's for sure.

I agree, I don't think it is wrong of her to do that at all, but I do however think that the thread here already gone past it's intended purpose, in fact, we are the only ones really commenting . Damn, they went and became the better man before we did! Let's stop posting now lol.

• twiggy550twiggy550 Member UncommonPosts: 492

I agree, I don't think it is wrong of her to do that at all, but I do however think that the thread here already gone past it's intended purpose, in fact, we are the only ones really commenting . Damn, they went and became the better man, let's stop posting now lol.

Guys, start there. That is way too many replies of replies. Jesus

"IRL is a pretty upstanding MMO with thousands of classes, a lot of PvP and even some pretty unique emotes and titles you can acquire. Explore that world first, then we'll talk about this virtual one."

I agree, I don't think it is wrong of her to do that at all, but I do however think that the thread here already gone past it's intended purpose, in fact, we are the only ones really commenting . Damn, they went and became the better man, let's stop posting now lol.

Guys, start there. That is way too many replies of replies. Jesus

Agreed

• cl0vercl0ver Member Posts: 122

Merry Christmas ffs.  Guys just try not to pass out in your own puddle as you drink the memories away.   Lets all just say thanks very much for a delightful thread full of information not one of us knew anything about yesterday.

• AzerkeruthAzerkeruth Member Posts: 7

I was very surprised, why would this "ksilent" speed the process of killing this game? He banned every Game Sage and I would feel unhappy if I was in that situation. If Aeria Games had enough of the game, why don't they just leave it alone with no updates? That would be much better without the banning crisis. No offense but their new Product guy sucks and he's ruining the game, they should get a better Product person more than this person.

• Overlord-666Overlord-666 Member Posts: 18

And I thought the game I'm playing has fucked up management. Not surprised though, it's all about the money these days. Also i know how you feel, in the game I'm playing I'm just a normal player but every time i try to say what's wrong i get ignored and sometimes banned (1 temp ban and 3 perma banns but only on the forums :)). And also we have a nice CM on the forum (I like to piss him off, he banned me 4 times but now he's nice enough to PM me every time i step over the line >.>) that always tells us his hands are tied but I still can't accept that and give him a hard time.

My point for all this is that every game company (or any other company) is fucked up only because the ones in charge want more money.

Also to the "haters": give the girl a break, she's doing what she thinks is right. I know that that's what I'm doing :)

• IixiaIixia Member UncommonPosts: 34

This does not suprise me :P I wouldnt be suprised if all free mmos where like that behind the scenes but its no big loss, most Aeria games suck  anyway teehee. Aeria just finally added icing to the cake b: but I dont think the icing is very good >.<

• great1nitingreat1nitin Member UncommonPosts: 1

I am 3 year old player of LC & i started it when LC was OB. In my past 3 years of experience i have witness all ups and downs of this game mostly downs & less ups. First of all i am sad to hear GMKrash was kicked off as GM from Aeria. He did his great work since his joining in december 2007 till last day of his in AGE, he was really supportive to players & always come on forums and in-game to help the players out whenever he can and needed. As first gamesage of Sarrisa i had only 3 months to work with him before i got booted from program without any talk or explanation(because some fella GS gave me wrong info on something and i don't feel like to dig the past now). Other the time after it i casually chatted with Krash and he was like me IT & gadget freak hehe anyways we had always good times of chatting. I know story with every GS and What happens behind curtain. Nothing is ever hidden to me. Good OLD GS who really devoted their efforts and time went meaningless one day and they got booted one by one. Some of them inactive so it was appropriate to boot them IMO.

Wookie is one of good sporty player i know so far & it was good to hear when she was selected as GS. I wasn't the GS at the time abent was selected but i asked my old GS members to vote for her lol and she had plenty of support of community she got added to LC team. But things weren't workout for her like it wasn't workout for me. Let me tell you, why? Because you need to be an ass kisser if you want to be in the team. If you are thinking a lot about community and sticking your nose for right and proving them wrong they will kick your butt out of Team. You will see many Gamesages( active atm) covering GM's fault and GM's put their fault on T-Ent. T-Ent has done nothing wrong. They want ideas to improve LC and they have implemented the ideas player gave in past. Let me explain what happens behind curtain in Model form (I am telling experience of my time)

Bug/Idea found Player reports to GS ---------> GS Thinks 'hmm i should pass it in monday and friday report' ---------> GS send it's report telling ideas and community demanding --------> GS Head passes it to Head of Product manager ----> In meeting of GMs, manager and Director GS Head reports were submitted -----------> Director and manager disapprove/cut down  some ideas and refuse on fixes as it costs money for patch -----------------> 8 ideas out of 50 submitted to Dev's along with bugs fix -----------> Dev's demand by writing estimation on different money for ideas and helluva money for fixes as they have to change some source code which will costs time and labor --------> Director cut down ideas from 8 to 2 and tells to fix only high priority bugs and leave leaks/glitch as it is as they are not high priority ---------------------> LC team USA passes things-to-be-done report to the person sitting in korea/japan center. Patch is made ------> under test -----> voila  -----> Patch live. But all of this one side on other side Manager and Director wants good ideas from GSes for item mall mostly so that they can make more revenue. when GSes ran out of idea -----------> GM's makes post "What do you want in your IM Package" If a GS fail to give "good" ideas, fail to cover GM's fault, fail to hide the truth of upcoming things problems BAMF kicked & banned.

I was very limited to all Gamemasters, mostly i used to talk with superman0x, aracton, moose & krash. TBH i am not outspoken but i speak my mind without any fear and most people know me for it. These people are cool gm's and actually talk when u really wanna talk. It can be game related non game related or about your ideas or rules. These people make a note and try to work it out during their meeting. Only these guys are professional when it comes to work. Yes sometimes superman0x try to hide it's company/team faults & mistake but imo it's normal. If my company does something wrong, i will make sure to cover their faults and won't let it highlight or even let customer get a hint what's going on & act that it's normal whatever is happening. I don't know anything about Ksilent, ogre or Kali, never got chance to talk to them, so  i can't comment on them.

Ksilent is handling atm LC & ye since he joined LC team at the place of SusanRev, Item mall prices has been shot up invading sky to galaxy. The time susanrev was Product manager with LC , the item mall packages were way cheaapper for people. Yes you right i never bought AP in my 3 years of play and my all other char's got banned for stupid fuckin reasons & when i demanded proof in their face, i got replied "We are not bound to give you proof. If you have AP on that account we will delete all char and inventory and give you your account back". I emailed them back saying "Keep that account in your ass and shove it till you get satisfied".

AGE policies are like woman trying cloth lines in changing room. Remove one and wear other, if that won't work out better than make another dumb rule which has 0 effect. I left aeria for good and back to my FPS games. LC was my first and last MMORPG i ever played. I tried Other MMO's too but they didn't appeal me good until i played DriftCity ;IJJI but that game is whacked too coz of giving mini legal hacks to paid users. Guys don't bash superman lol he is only one professional left in Aeria so far & He has too much in his hands. I know sometimes he argue or make statements to cover Aeria but think of it's part of his job, He is aware of downside of LC but he can't do anything alone he is neither a manager nor a director. He is a simple gamemaster handling all other GM's and all games covered by aeria games, he takes his work very seriously and professionally.

Before signing off Good job Wookie lol

• iEatNaabsiEatNaabs Member Posts: 3

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::LISTEN UP Naabs::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Ok, you all "Forum Drama-Qeens & Queers" This girl has a point in her post!

Those who haven't played LC, should shut your stinky pie-holes and listen up!

That ks1lent, has brought nothing but badness into Aeria with his arrogance, power abusiveness, fakeness and cheap talks etc etc.  SupermanX, is special, he seems to be the brainiac defending Aeria with his wisely choosed words in threads, though.. people are starting to see through them. Krash seemed to be the GM who cared about the community the most and was the one with the best costumer service skills, though he never helped me, but i've seen. As for GMKali, that 21 year old needs to eat a chill pill. She got way toooo many rules, that it's getting ridicilous, especially those when /she's offline. Seriously, get down to earth woman, it's not Whitehouse. Hello?

We all knew about the deal with GMTaz and his ex GS/player ass kissing mistress Shayla. Who was getting all these special armors, weapons, accs that nobody else got, even from a banned top mage player. She could point at you and you'd be banned day after, she got GM help lvling and accelerated in the rankings, all cause of Taz. Ass kisser level 100! Taz, ended up with a warning when he should have been fired for his extreme corruptness. Right?

Aeria, is only after your money. It says the game is free, yes it is but at higher lvls it wont be free unless you make bils of gold ingame and after you'll get banned for buying gold from those goldsites, yet you haven't. All your time just got flushed in the toilet! Go ahead waste your salary or savings at this not even so good game and get banned or go even cheat do what the f-word you want. I'd rather buy myself something nice or to my loved ones than spend huge amount on this corrupt companys game, but that's just me. Though ye's i've wasted my fair share of money on Aeria in the begining, of LC's lifeline, hey was on me, hope you bought yourself some moral Supes.

It's nothing but a money sucking company with a game full of hackers, dupers, cheaters, year old glitches that hasn't been fixed even after many posts on forums and community dissappointments. They only has their eyes focused on the Item Mall. So, it's like a warning for you non Aeria players. Either you take it in, or close your eyes and blindly start play, i don't give a F-word. All you naabs who's still low levels in Aeria and defending them should stfu and level up to 90, then you'll see the hell.

Go play Aion, like Aerias own 2 GM's.. ks1lent and Kali lawl. Yes, it's thousand times better, but maybe they are playing it to only steal some ideas to bring into LC. Like that new character which is simular to the darkforce in Aion =)

/old lc player 

Yes, this is my first post, im new to mmorpg.com :)

-Naab Eater

This discussion has been closed.