Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Spellborn ?!?

neohero0001neohero0001 Member Posts: 25

hi guys,

I just wondering if  its a good idea play Spellborn.

Comments

• abyss610abyss610 Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,131

couldn't hurt honestly, its free now so nothing to lose by trying it.

• neonwireneonwire Member Posts: 1,787

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/forum/602/General-Discussion.html

There ya go. Its the general forum link for The Chronicles of Spellborn where you can find all the threads about the game. Makes more sense to read other existing threads asking the same question as you rather than start a whole new one all over again right?

• neohero0001neohero0001 Member Posts: 25

I know , but the devs are redoing the whole game ( i guess ). so, no patchs, and the game future is dark coz nobody knows what will happen ( wipe, new bill sytem, etc ).

Also as Abyss above pointed out, the game is free........so why are you even asking? Just download it and try it.

Well, im asking coz this is a MMORPG forum.. .  Second, i wanna save time, coz time is money .

• BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662

Time is money yeah but when your playing your playing in your FREE time duh

Originally posted by neohero0001

Well, im asking coz this is a MMORPG forum.. .  Second, i wanna save time, coz time is money .

But have you really saved time? As this is a mmorpg forum there are loads of discussions saved by and for people like yourself to go and read in answer to any questions you might have. Instead though you have chosen to ignore the entire forum and instead create your own empty space and sit in it waiting for new information to land on your lap.

For someone who believes time is money, you're brilliant at wasting it.

Ok, ok guys... i give up... i dont have time to waste in flame wars here. .. can a MOD close this post plz? OH, i promise never more post here.

cya

" it´s hard to understand why ppl with over 1k post keep complaining about guys who post just 8 or 10 times. "

• hayes303hayes303 Member UncommonPosts: 430

Yikes, if you think this is a flame war, this definatly isn't the site to look for info on.

Ok, ok guys... i give up... i dont have time to waste in flame wars here. .. can a MOD close this post plz? OH, i promise never more post here.
    cya

" it´s hard to understand why ppl with over 1k post keep complaining about guys who post just 8 or 10 times. "

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/261288/The-Chronicles-of-Spellborn-a-free-game-that-should-be-played.html

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/258284/Surprisingly-good.html

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/257631/Looking-for-something-different-The-Chronicles-of-Spellborn-delivers-where-others-fail.html

Look there ya go. Those are 3 links which I pulled off the FIRST PAGE of the main Chronicles of Spellborm forum. Yep thats right.....the first page! That required me to click a mouse button once to see their thread titles. So why exactly is this difficult or challenging for you? If you can summon the HUGE additional effort to click on the "next" button then you will be able to find LOTS more of them. Arent these forums amazing places eh? Then again I expect simply clicking on any of the 3 links above will seem like an epic challenge to you no doubt.

Yeah getting answers to your simple question is sooooooooo difficult isnt it. Everything you need to know is right in front of your face. Its not anyone elses fault that you are too lazy to read it all.

• NinjaNerfNinjaNerf Member Posts: 163

hi guys,

I just wondering if  its a good idea play Spellborn.

Do you think it is good idea to play "an absolutely free game with no cash shop, no subscription and no hidden costs whatsoever but also no updates until some time in 2011"?

I think different people have different answers. It is up to you to give yourself an answer.

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196

I am installing the game now. Tried it when it first came out but did not really give it a fair shot. I am going to really put some effort into it this time.