Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My Suggestion

Take the game oflline!! its an outrage that they even ask money for this (what amazes me even more is that people actually pay for it image!!!!)

Btw there are private servers everywhere, so that would make it even more stupid.

The main game is an endless grind it would have looked good for a supernintendo game..

No story line no real quests it should not even be called an mmorpg, very selfish people alot of meh lah and all that annoying crap, its full of bots kiddies exp looters item looters aswell and once in a while they do a friggin reroll so you leveled up some levels and played for nothing..

Hhmm am I missing something?

,.=,.=,.=,.=,.=,.=,.=,.=,.=,.=,.=,.=,.

Typo's gotta hate em (excuse me :oD)

Comments

• gfboixxgfboixx Member Posts: 108
    its true that there isnt any story line, but its still fun.  My suggestions is that they should improve the graphics. even for anime, thats sad. image

• KaiiKaii Member Posts: 22

Ragnarok Online's graphics are quite unique and although inferior due to its 2D build it really stands out from other MMORPG's highlighted by its damn fine artwork.

Ragnarok's biggest downfall is its gameplay..... with its lack of sub-job functions such as fishing and other menial tasks like cooking, poor english translation from npc's and poor management with bots running rife throughout the game. All the while charging close to what its competitors do, the graphics aren't the problem in my opinion.

• gfboixxgfboixx Member Posts: 108
    I find the gameplay actually ok. i mean instead of just fixing bugs they can do actual updates in awhile, but no arguing there.

www.darknlight.com www.darknlight.net
    ^3rd generation mmorpg, not WoW or EQII with just their betta graphics, dis game is for everyone, whether ur a grinder, quester, group exper, w/e.

• BonorinolfBonorinolf Member Posts: 4

I Suggest

that you dont play this GAME

• nairolfnairolf Member Posts: 1

Hey guys the game isnt that worse!

Its Fun if you intersted in Anime and if you like easy and uncomplicated mmorpgs!

(I dont own this game)

Join da Carnaval Carnivore!!

• HyoukanHyoukan Member Posts: 307
    Don't worry RO will be down soon, RO 2 is already in development, if anyone is interested the video is at www.roempire.com. Second post down I believe. Full 3D graphics, VERY nice looking.