Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TOR Radio

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=100460

A guildmate of mine is interested in forming a Radio for TOR but he needs feedback from the community if you could go to the TOR forums in the link and vote that would great. Questions and constructive posts are welcome, thank you for your time.

Here is his post

I've been discussing with numerous users of the TOR Forums, my Guild, and other folks whom are waiting for the release of Star Wars: The Old Republic. Being a former DJ for Second Life, and substituting for other DJ's at times, I always loved doing entertainment for listeners who play the same common game I do.

While TOR has it's podcast fan sites and such, there's been quite a bit of positive feedback from when I ask certain users on what they think of the TOR Radio. The bulk of this thought is still being considered. Considering server costs, finding DJ's to fill in shows, and such is another issue we need. It would be much easier by finding a larger gaming radio company Ex: Total Gaming Radio, Complete Gamer) to help with such. However, before I even consider sending an email and begin negotiating with them on the idea, I and my partner want to hear the rest of the entire TOR communities thoughts, suggestions, and ideas. Depending on YOUR feedback depends on whether or not it will be worth pushing this idea.

So please, take the time to vote in the poll, and leave a constructive posts with your thoughts.

Ellegos,

Comments