Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Yet another MW2 cheat out there...

decoy26517decoy26517 Member Posts: 313

Oh how dedicated servers could have saved this games multiplayer:
http://www.break.com/game-trailers/game/modern-warfare-2/modern-warfare-2-unlimited-ammo-hack-video.html

As always i do not condone cheating, I think it's crap and games should have as little as possible... However I think it's hilarious that MW2 chose to help cheaters as much as possible.

"World of Warcraft is the perfect implementation of this genre." - Hilmar Petursson. CEO of CCP.

Comments

• TheHatterTheHatter Member Posts: 2,547

I hate cheating in FPSs, but I seriously hope it destroys this game on PC. I don't care about the XBox or PS3 crowds, but I hope it falls flat on it's face on PC.

I would love to buy it, I freaking love MW, but I'm not buying it. Period.

• decoy26517decoy26517 Member Posts: 313

Originally posted by TheHatter
    I hate cheating in FPSs, but I seriously hope it destroys this game on PC. I don't care about the XBox or PS3 crowds, but I hope it falls flat on it's face on PC.

Same, I loved MW1's multiplayer but this game doesn't seem to really have a multiplayer mode that's worth playing.

"World of Warcraft is the perfect implementation of this genre." - Hilmar Petursson. CEO of CCP.

• makerzyomakerzyo Member Posts: 40

games amazing on ps3, I seriously don't understand how anyone could play this game on computer. 

It takes about a week to get use to the ps3 controller. I dunno just seems like anything on the pc always has people trying to cheat, which is the main reason I made sure I played on the ps3. 

ps I actually got my first nuke last night, it was pretty epic. 

• SlampigSlampig Member UncommonPosts: 2,342

I play the hell out of it on PC. I am a traditional mouse and WASD fan, I just can't for the life of me get the hang of playing a shooter with a controller.

That Guild Wars 2 login screen knocked up my wife. Must be the second coming!

• ThenariusThenarius Member Posts: 1,106

Why would someone play MW2 when there's Quake Live...much better FPS and free.

• EvasiaEvasia Member Posts: 2,827
    Originally posted by TheHatter

Same here every true pc gamer should not buy MW2 period!

Games played:AC1-Darktide'99-2000-AC2-Darktide/dawnsong2003-2005,Lineage2-2005-2006 and now Darkfall-2009.....
    In between WoW few months AoC few months and some f2p also all very short few weeks.

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332

Ya it is utter ridiculous to see how much cheating is going on.I find it hard to see players in game and that is the design with camo suits and such.I see players all the time in the killcam v-line a straight run for me then use the ridiculously over powered melee.You have to aim your rifles but the melee you just hit a button and it's auto kill.

I quit playing COD after 1 because they continued to add a lot of dumb stuff,now they have totally turned a realistic warfare game into a joke.To warrant players to keep coming back they have made it like a MMO,the more you play the more you unlock,until you can have a super fast non stop sprinting player that can auto melee.

i don't know about anyone else,but in a war situation i am not running all over hells acres with a knife.I most certainly can react in real life situations to sounds,but in MW2 the players move so fast and the melee is so fast with added bonus range,you cannot react at all.So melee is the most powerful aspect of the game,grenades and attachments need to hit fairly close to have any effect,witch is again unrealistic.They totally botched up realistic warfare.

As to the cheating,i did some checking around because i found in game kills to be ridiculous at times,and i found some sites that were very average already had 7000+ downloads for the aimbot alone,let alone wall hacks.Imagine probably at least 20+ sites selling various cheats and you have many thousands of cheaters running around in the game.

To make the game a legit component to PVP,they should have made the kil cams 10 secs long,that way a cheat would be more so obvious and you should also be able to record those 10 secs to send it into Infinity Ward...IF they care about cheating,somehow i doubt it.To show how pathetic gamers are i also never gave Quake Wars the time of day past beta,because there was massive cheats for that game before it even went live..really sad.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.