Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This years snowballs.

pauldriverpauldriver Member Posts: 198

Jam is sticky.

Comments

• EanokEanok Member Posts: 134

Yeah, a little exploration ship with a special probe launcher (for wormholes) that won't be shoot at by Sleeper NPC‘s (the ones you find in wormholes). Any new character with the skill Astrometrics 1 (available from the new exploration tutorial) should be able to use it. Nice holiday present.

According to CCP each active account (no trials) can claim one of these ships from Dec 18th till Jan 6th. More info on the link provided by the OP.

Played: UO, SWG, TR, WoW, AoC, EvE
    Playing: :(
    Interested in: JGE, LotR, TSW

• pauldriverpauldriver Member Posts: 198

Ty. In hindsight my post was a little light on the ground.

Jam is sticky.

• JuJutsuJuJutsu Member Posts: 331

Hot diggity dog!

• HYPERI0NHYPERI0N Member Posts: 3,515

Kinda looks like a solar sail.

Another great example of Moore's Law. Give people access to that much space (developers and users alike) and they'll find uses for it that you can never imagine. "640K ought to be enough for anybody" - Bill Gates 1981

• metalhead980metalhead980 Member Posts: 2,658

That's awesome

PLaying: EvE, Ryzom

Waiting For: Earthrise, Perpetuum

• MushroomusMushroomus Member Posts: 70

haha tight

• ZykeZyke Member Posts: 335
    Originally posted by HYPERI0N

Kinda looks like a solar sail.

That's because it is.

• zandwarfzandwarf Member Posts: 114

so if you take one of these out, and get killed, is it gone forever?

• shaunathanshaunathan Member Posts: 73

Yep, however they also hint that  it will have the smallest signature in the game, Can't shoot what you can't scan down...

• PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004

shiny!

a new toy... makes for a great spy ship too i guess. low sig means it will also be very hard to hit in the event its scanned down anyway, especially by missiles. not sure about warrior II's though. wonder if it can be rigged and a AB or MWD fitted, certainly overdrives would be handy too. im guessing almost no modules can be fitted, not sure about rigs but if its like a shuttle... probably not

• Nu11u5Nu11u5 Member Posts: 597

The Zephyr has one high slot only and no PG or CPU. The prober takes none as well, but is restricted to Zephyr hulls. No extra fittings on this one.

//insert sig here
  • Minmatar0Minmatar0 Member Posts: 12
    Originally posted by zandwarf

so if you take one of these out, and get killed, is it gone forever?

Yeah

It's a novelty.

I will keep mine docked in high sec like the other rare ships ccp has given away over the years.

Playing: Eve,Ryzom,AO
    Waiting on: ER,GW2,TOR,MO
    Retired:UO,EQ,AC,SWG,DAoC,L2,WoW,GW
    Worthless: Lotro,EQ2,WAR,AoC, Aion

• EanokEanok Member Posts: 134
    Originally posted by Minmatar0

It's a novelty.

I will keep mine docked in high sec like the other rare ships ccp has given away over the years.

I will use a barely trained alt and will use it as a scout. See how long it lasts. The ability to get close to the sleepers and check their forces without being instapopped is too good to miss.

My ships don't last for long. I prefer have the compulsion to fly them... ...and yeah, when I get blown up I'll tell myself I should have used a cheap cloaked and replaceable ship instead.

Played: UO, SWG, TR, WoW, AoC, EvE
    Playing: :(
    Interested in: JGE, LotR, TSW

• RavingRabbidRavingRabbid Member UncommonPosts: 1,168

New ship to add to my collection!

(AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH fires plungers at Wormhole sleeper rats)

All my opinions are just that..opinions. If you like my opinions..coolness.If you dont like my opinion....I really dont care.
    Playing: ESO, WOT, Smite, and Marvel Heroes

• RobsolfRobsolf Member RarePosts: 4,607

Brilliant idea!

Not sure when I'm gonna start my 5 day freebie, but I'll be sure to...

• LaterisLateris Member UncommonPosts: 1,831

I have been wanting to live on worm hole space- this is awesome. 

• HYPERI0NHYPERI0N Member Posts: 3,515

After watching the new scanning tutorial vid i cant decide whether to use mine or keep it for a year then sell it when most of the others have been popped?

Another great example of Moore's Law. Give people access to that much space (developers and users alike) and they'll find uses for it that you can never imagine. "640K ought to be enough for anybody" - Bill Gates 1981