Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Atlantica or ROM ?!?

neohero0001neohero0001 Member Posts: 25

Hey guys,

Im really lost coz i found these two games and i liked both , but i need choose one to play.  can some1 experienced gimme some points and help choose.

Comments

• zeowyrmzeowyrm Member Posts: 746

Why choose one?  Both are free.

Personally, I prefer RoM to Atlantica.  Atlantica was nice, combat was unique, but there was something about the combat I didn't like.  Think it was the active time battle system where I didn't feel I had enough time to assess the situation and select appropriate attacks.  But then, thats my own preference.  As far as RoM, the game seems to be very item mall dependent at end game, and the GM support in the forums is laughable at best, hostile at worst.

• Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440

I just think atlantica was a lot better experience overall, one of my longest played f2p games.

-Unique combat

-Skill required to pvp

-ALOT of quests to do

-Graphics are fairly nice and there's alot of different terrain and structures all over.

-Fairly mature and active community

-In general just a lot more fun

• MushroomusMushroomus Member Posts: 70

Atlantica Atlantica Atlantica. MUCH BETTER. RoM was one of the worst f2p games i ever played. WAY WAY WAY too item mall dependent. If you dont use it, you suck. Atlantica's combat is SO MUCH morefun.