Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Count me in

AevenathAevenath Member UncommonPosts: 116

I can't believe I just now read up on this game. Sure, I've been hearing the name "All Points Bulletin" for a while now, but for some reason I thought it was some PS3 chat application because of the name... guess I should've put two and two together, because I hear APB said on every Law and Order show, lol.

The character customization looks amazing, I've never seen that in any other game to date. Of course, the cops vs robbers has been done before but after looking at the videos it looks amazing. I also like how you can drive around cars and whatnot, just do some random drive-bys on some Enforcers, fun fun.

For some reason it reminds me of a Planetside in modern settings, with the 100 people per town, etc. I loved Planetside too when it first came out, so that's a plus.

The only thing that worries me is will it be enough to keep people interested long term. What else is there to do in the game aside from driving around and/or shooting people?

Comments

• LoboMauLoboMau Member UncommonPosts: 395

Welcome to the club!

• DeuiDeui Member Posts: 61

Simple cops vs goons, no unnecessary silliness added, like skill leveling or the like. Robbing, car modding etc to give game bit more depth. Otherwise it's just good ol' car wrecking and mindless shooting GTA style, with probably good shooting mechanics as CS is supposedly its role model. No subscription fee, which it shouldn't have of course, but Global Agenda does. Developers support all kinds of player made mods, I understood. What not to like about this game? :-)

I don't know why it's on a MMORPG site though. 

• BeanpuieBeanpuie Member UncommonPosts: 812

What catches me is the possibility of sending APB original tunes.

that too also adds in the player made content along with the vector art tools for car/player

• XnxaxXnxax Member Posts: 73

yesssss i feel the same way.

Tried: EvE, DnD Online, LotRO, WAR, AoC,
    Played: UO, SWG(pre-cu), GuildWars, FFXI, WoW
    Liked: UO, SWG, GuildWars
    Disliked: WoW, FFXI